Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Just so everyone knows, I will probably be leaving this site shortly for good.

I am sure no one will even notice me leave.

Mr1010, I will notice.  I've really enjoyed your posts.  Or maybe I won't notice because I will leave, too.  It's not as much fun with no pictures to talk about.  And even when I look at RLC with my premium subscription (probably for not much longer) nothing much happens at the K&K apartment.  I was in NYC last night and was thinking that we probably weren't that far apart, since your profile says NYC is your location.  If you go, good luck and I hope to cross paths again on CC in better days.

• Upvote 2

Mr1010, I will notice.  I've really enjoyed your posts.  Or maybe I won't notice because I will leave, too.  It's not as much fun with no pictures to talk about.  And even when I look at RLC with my premium subscription (probably for not much longer) nothing much happens at the K&K apartment.  I was in NYC last night and was thinking that we probably weren't that far apart, since yoru profile says NYC is your location.  If you go, good luck and I hope to cross paths again on CC in better days.

Thanks pal. You still in NYC? I'd gladly meet you somewhere. Well maybe sometime.

I am not leaving rlc for now, just CC.

Thanks pal. You still in NYC? I'd gladly meet you somewhere. Well maybe sometime.

I am not leaving rlc for now, just CC.

I didn't have time this trip--flew up yesterday and back tonight.  But I actually thought about you and your CC posts last night, since I remembered you had NYC as a location.  I only get up there once or twice a year, but it would be fun to meet sometime.  Feel free to PM anytime.

• Upvote 1

Just so everyone knows, I will probably be leaving this site shortly for good.

I am sure no one will even notice me leave.

I hope it's not for good your a good man with a good heart

just take a break for awhile and see how that goes

• Upvote 1

After watching Kristy and her ex BF in bed together, they are quite uncomfortable together in bed. this tells me that they have not spent that much time in bed together, They continue to toss and turn and find ways to be comfortable with each other. It is quite different when you watch Kami and Coke Boy in bed together, they know just what the other person likes and dislikes, they sleep very well together,

as for Kristy and her BF they have barely slept all night with all the tossing and turning, and Kristy herself has got out of bed several times for various reasons.

After watching Kristy and her ex BF in bed together, they are quite uncomfortable together in bed. this tells me that they have not spent that much time in bed together, They continue to toss and turn and find ways to be comfortable with each other. It is quite different when you watch Kami and Coke Boy in bed together, they know just what the other person likes and dislikes, they sleep very well together,

as for Kristy and her BF they have barely slept all night with all the tossing and turning, and Kristy herself has got out of bed several times for various reasons.

Yeah you might be right

but Kristy does sleep funny when she's alone

Legs and arm's everywhere

• Upvote 1

According to the translations, they are very familiar with each other sexually. But maybe it has been a while.

I think the tossing and turning is because Kristy is very conflicted about sleeping with him again.

You can see by the  way she dressed to bed that she wasn't comfortable getting too sexy. She usually sleeps topless.

But she obviously didn't want to have sex with him tonight.

Foamy, don't do VV. I was there for months. It is a fucked up site where they have loads of scripted sex. Got extremely boring and tiring.

VV's problem is that it's poorly scripted sex. I know of a certain CC member who could improve that, and make it look real. ;-) The guy can write his way out of a law suit one minute, and into a vagina the next!

And it'd be better than what the people in this apartment are concocting on their own!

• Upvote 1

VV's problem is that it's poorly scripted sex. I know of a certain CC member who could improve that, and make it look real. ;-) The guy can write his way out of a law suit one minute, and into a vagina the next!

And it'd be better than what the people in this apartment are concocting on their own!

Thank you pal. You make me feel better. 

Maybe I will just try a break from here for a little while, then come back refreshed.

I need to do some real life stuff that doesn't cause me grief!