Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I thought this was the picture forum.... If you want a discussion go to the "general chat". Post pictures with a comment certainly but keep the quotes, comments and chat to a minimum. Nobody wants to have to scroll through pages of dribble, quotes and other irrelevant speeches to get to the next picture. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

• Upvote 6

No sir.....not at all.   He's an ex (supposedly) for a reason!   You hang around assholes....you'll be an asshole,   you hang around smart people....you'll be a smart person,   you hang around losers....you'll be a loser!!    I just can't believe that she can't do way better than him!   She fell down my list after seeing that guy!!

Your theory has a giant limp! You've been hanging around us smart people for so long, and you're still an asshole!

• Upvote 1

Your theory has a giant limp! You've been hanging around us smart people for so long, and you're still an asshole!

Yeah...you can be smart but you're still an asshole!  Don't see any limping in my theory at all, thanks for proving my point!!

i dont judge on who they date if kristy likes the guy and she is happy than thats all that matters i will continue to watch them cause i like kami and kristy no matter who they are dating.::)::)

• Upvote 4

OMG Kristy just bated on the couch. just put her hand in her shorts and did it.:heart::heart::heart:

Goddamm! Eric, I was just watching, went away for a minute and I missed it????

Did she cum?

I'd never seen Kristy bate in the living room before!  I came upon her ... I mean happened upon her ... just as she was finishing up.  I think she came, but it was subtle.

I'm thinking the balcony bit last night was more his idea than hers < he said, hopefully> . 

Absolutely wonderful to see Kristy even dare to let go eventually, and dare to enjoy by itself. She Masturbation long and so deliciously inside her shorts. This shows how lovely you are Kristy. Love it ✨??

• Upvote 2

Goddamm! Eric, I was just watching, went away for a minute and I missed it????

Did she cum?

If you discount the fact that she did it in the open (OMG! :heart:). It was a typical Kristy orgasm, she arched her back a little bit and raised her ass then she exhaled strongly and bit her lower lip. Kristy's orgasms are never super strong.

• Upvote 3

If you discount the fact that she did it in the open (OMG! :heart:). It was a typical Kristy orgasm, she arched her back a little bit and raised her ass then she exhaled strongly and bit her lower lip. Kristy's orgasms are never super strong.

Wow, eric! My faith is slowly being restored. And yeah, Kristy's orgasms aren't usually that strong.

Anyone put out an APB on Kami?