Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

De kysset på munnen som betyr at hun brøt sammen som spådd. Som du sa la oss se hvor lenge det varer ...

they kissed fiery mouth CPR a few days ago too.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Coke boy has settled, so there's accommodation for the night

This is the first time that he has slept over since the night they had sex,,so she must finally be 100% back to giving him blueballs again in this apt...

And yes Eric,,start the clock and see how long before she starts getting bored of being with him and start complaining to Kristy about him,,all while kristy is saying Dah Dah Dah and nodding her head LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh the drama of Penthouse K&K,,I think that him being here is just so the apt won't be empty another night,,and it will have a little viewershipsexy-girl-middle-finger-smiley-emoticon.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This is the first time that he has slept over since the night they had sex,,so she must finally be 100% back to giving him blueballs again in this apt...

And yes Eric,,start the clock and see how long before she starts getting bored of being with him and start complaining to Kristy about him,,all while kristy is saying Dah Dah Dah and nodding her head LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh the drama of Penthouse K&K,,I think that him being here is just so the apt won't be empty another night,,and it will have a little viewershipsexy-girl-middle-finger-smiley-emoticon.

Could it be that you are a little too bitchy here? ... They are nice people.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Could it be that you are a little too bitchy here? ... They are nice people.

MR BOX,,,MIKEY HERE,,,JUST IMAGINE MY COMMENT AND MY NAME WAS MY DICK,,,,NOW PLEASE KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT,,AND AS USUAL YOU BUTT YOUR STUPID ASS INTO MY CONVERSATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

I JUST DON'T GET YOUR OBSESSION WITH MY NUTS,,DO YOU SEE ME QUOTING OR FUCKING WITH YOU EVER?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND AND STALK ME,,,I LOVE GIRLS I DON'T LOVE GUYS,,,,STOP LOOKING FOR ATTENTION FROM ME,,I DON'T WANT YOU.  ROTFLMFAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I does not look like it will happen tonight.

Don't expect that anytime soon, they were away for couple nights last weekend and she told Kristy nothing happened, she is still testing him.

It is a question for how long he will play the good boy role.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

MR BOX,,,MIKEY HERE,,,JUST IMAGINE MY COMMENT AND MY NAME WAS MY DICK,,,,NOW PLEASE KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT,,AND AS USUAL YOU BUTT YOUR STUPID ASS INTO MY CONVERSATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.:biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

I JUST DON'T GET YOUR OBSESSION WITH MY NUTS,,DO YOU SEE ME QUOTING OR FUCKING WITH YOU EVER?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND AND STALK ME,,,I LOVE GIRLS I DON'T LOVE GUYS,,,,STOP LOOKING FOR ATTENTION FROM ME,,I DON'T WANT YOU.  ROTFLMFAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

It's so wonderful to see that I was not mistaken in you. .... My compassion will always be with you and therefore also my criticism. ... You poor little piece of small amount. ...  :biggrin: