Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

kami an kristy actually on the sofa with their usual fake show... i don't want to critize these lovely girls, there are kind and natural girls (natural with rlc rules ofc), i just specify when ilona danaya or adele did their fake show all members critized them, and i hear nothing when K&K does same...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

kami an kristy actually on the sofa with their usual fake show... i don't want to critize these lovely girls, there are kind and natural girls (natural with rlc rules ofc), i just specify when ilona danaya or adele did their fake show all members critized them, and i hear nothing when K&K does same...

no more energy for criticism ... :sleepy:

• Upvote 1

I think it's the dynamics of these two. It's pleasant watching these two together, even if it isn't overtly sexual. SOMETHING is better than an empty apartment. Just sayin'.

• Upvote 2

Just now, sanjuro66 said:

I think it's the dynamics these two. It's pleasant watching these two together, even if it isn't overtly sexual. SOMETHING is better than an empty apartment. Just sayin'.

I was about to say the same thing!

• Upvote 2

Just now, homersimpson95 said:

i don't critizism these girls i just say all the appart have not treat same

we discussed this a lot also for the the k&k girls .... both girls apartments are treated equally, i think

il y a 7 minutes, MrBox a dit :

we discussed this a lot also for the the k&k girls .... both girls apartments are treated equally, i think

i think there had more excessive reaction about the barcelona appart when ilo dana and ad were here but i don't protect noone. And you're right Mrbox, a lot had been said about that, so that is closed.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

I don't think it is fake like danaya and adele.   I am not going to say that it is natural for Kamilia but it is IMHO for Kristy.  I think Kristy is a very sensual person and loves the contact.  And I think she brings it out in Kamilia - actually she brought it out somewhat in Nora too in Barcelona when they hung out in the living room all together - limited as it was with Nora.  

But Kristy just clicked with Kamilia.  And I remember we thought Kamilia liked woman in Barcelona when she was there the first time because of how she and the other girl (who's name I cant remember) were together.  She was always in Kamilias 1st room (Rita's currently) laying in bed with her.  

When Kristy showed up at the bacrelona apartment she brought a lot of very wild sexual clothes that they all where wearing and trying on.  Kristy is just very sensual and sexual.  It is contagious when with Kamilia.   Fake - I don't think so.  Maybe a little intensional.  But I have seen them in each others rooms and they are close physically.  In Barcelona they were off the charts. 

• Upvote 7

23 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:
1 hour ago, albacore said:

I don't think it is fake like danaya and adele.   I am not going to say that it is natural for Kamilia but it is IMHO for Kristy.  I think Kristy is a very sensual person and loves the contact.  And I think she brings it out in Kamilia - actually she brought it out somewhat in Nora too in Barcelona when they hung out in the living room all together - limited as it was with Nora.  

But Kristy just clicked with Kamilia.  And I remember we thought Kamilia liked woman in Barcelona when she was there the first time because of how she and the other girl (who's name I cant remember) were together.  She was always in Kamilias 1st room (Rita's currently) laying in bed with her.  

When Kristy showed up at the bacrelona apartment she brought a lot of very wild sexual clothes that they all where wearing and trying on.  Kristy is just very sensual and sexual.  It is contagious when with Kamilia.   Fake - I don't think so.  Maybe a little intensional.  But I have seen them in each others rooms and they are close physically.  In Barcelona they were off the charts. 

:-) Be honest albacore if K&K did show like danaya and adele rubbing boobs each other or Irma and Anna  and Ilona I remember how beautiful was  you would not like it, I would love to see that  

2 hours ago, albacore said:

Yeah, but some of it is show. But the girls are close.

• Upvote 3