Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

How about the new apartment be Kami and Coke Boy's ? That way we at least have the opportunity to see Kami again, for all the Kami lovers. I stand by my opinionated statement. with the addition of a well known fact.

Those who live and are stuck in the past, die in the past !!!       The world evolves with change, and so we accept change, or do we ? 

Thes! This is kind of a new you. But, I agree with you. RLC has turned over many times already, why not again?

As voyeurs we need to be able to roll with the punches.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

How times have changed! In my youth, if my girlfriend had travelled to Thailand (or any country), met a man on the beach and after some mild resistance had sex with him every night, I would never have dated that girl again. Maybe it´s not that immoral any more that a girl has¨right away sex with unknown new acquaintances, maybe such girls are no more called with names, maybe Coke boy is a very liberal person - but in my opinion, he is desperate and sissy if he cannot leave Kami.

Your assertions of what Kamila did while in Thailand are totally without merit. There have been posts saying the exact opposite. The fact is that we don't know what she did in Thailand because we weren't there and we don't know anyone who was there with her.

I just continue to be amazed by how people how post such things as truth and allow others to accept them as truth and continue to spread one big lie after another. Would you like someone to judge you that harshly when they didn't know a single thing as fact?

You also are way off-base concerning "Coke boy" and her relationship with him.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That may be true Kitek, but how then does Kristy feel ? It was pretty clear in what you translated in the Kristy is back thread. The spoken word is just that, words. A persons action on the hand speaks volumes.

Thes, I love you man and I enjoy a lot of your well thought out posts. But, if you had seen Kamila and Kristy today while they were in the tub together and later when they were in Kristy's bed, you would have to rethink a lot of what you posted today.

These girls are the best of friends. They love each other (notice I did NOT say they were "in love" with each other). I dare say that neither one would be happy if they couldn't be together as much as possible. Yes, they have their own individual lives and that often causes extended periods when they cannot be together. But, splitting them up, just because some members aren't happy with how they choose to live their lives seems quite selfish to me as I doubt that either one would be happy with that.

Oh, one last thing, I don't believe Kamila has any desire to live with Coke boy. For right now, she likes him and enjoys dating him (and whatever sex goes with that). But, she has stated multiple times that she needs her time away from him.

I think the biggest problem people have with this apartment is that they expect it to be the same (or very similar) to how the other "couple" apartments operate. That's simply an incorrect assumption to make. It's obvious that RLC made a separate "deal" with them in order to get them to come back because so many paying members loved seeing them.

Again, I love you man. But, we'll just have to disagree about how this apartment is, or should be, operated.

• Upvote 5

Very well said Bookmaster. People here (some of them) don't seem to realise that K&K are the best thing we can get from true life. Nice and decent girls, charming and smiling, sane, and totally sharing their young lives. They give us also some very cute softcore that is far more interesting than the hard sex we can see at the other appartments, because it's lasting, never boring and seemed always different. My idea : they should try to find a nice guy they could share, even make kids with him and so spend a whole loving life in a "ménage à trois" till the end of the world...

K&K, stay together !

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Thes, I love you man and I enjoy a lot of your well thought out posts. But, if you had seen Kamila and Kristy today while they were in the tub together and later when they were in Kristy's bed, you would have to rethink a lot of what you posted today.

These girls are the best of friends. They love each other (notice I did NOT say they were "in love" with each other). I dare say that neither one would be happy if they couldn't be together as much as possible. Yes, they have their own individual lives and that often causes extended periods when they cannot be together. But, splitting them up, just because some members aren't happy with how they choose to live their lives seems quite selfish to me as I doubt that either one would be happy with that.

Oh, one last thing, I don't believe Kamila has any desire to live with Coke boy. For right now, she likes him and enjoys dating him (and whatever sex goes with that). But, she has stated multiple times that she needs her time away from him.

I think the biggest problem people have with this apartment is that they expect it to be the same (or very similar) to how the other "couple" apartments operate. That's simply an incorrect assumption to make. It's obvious that RLC made a separate "deal" with them in order to get them to come back because so many paying members loved seeing them.

Again, I love you man. But, we'll just have to disagree about how this apartment is, or should be, operated.

Book I figured you would,  and of course I watched them tonight. It was like reliving Barcelona all over. but tomorrow morning, Kami will again be with Coke Boy and Kristy will be left to fend for herself. and It might be another week before Kami decides to spend a night in the Penthouse or It might be just day or two.

The fact is she is in love with Coke Boy, and she is obviously is ready to make some sacrifice of her friendship with Kristy to spend as much time as possible with him. Like all relationships in life this becomes the part that friends always have the hardest time accepting.

Kami has been with Coke Boy for 9 months or longer since we now believe he is the photographer she met in Barcelona. Their relationship has evolved to the point that she  moves forward, and makes a commitment to him, and with all of us when that point comes, we tend to get cold feet. Kami is at that point where she is questioning his intentions because he is ready for that commitment, and she knows it quite well as he has made known his intentions.

Kami will not let go of him, as she has no plans to let go of him. So therefore one must assume that the friendship with Kristy will be eventually sacrificed, and it has been already to some degree by all the time that Kristy spends alone. Kami didn't hardly spend time with Kristy when the were gone on vacation while she sewed her wild oats so to speak, according to the translations from Kitek, Where was the consideration for the this incredible friendship at that time. Since the return from vacation, once again outside of a couple nights like tonight, Kami has not been there for Kristy in any way emotionally lately. Where was Kami the couple times Kristy was in need of friend and was crying her eyes out, I can tell you..... she was with Coke Boy.

All of this is an indication of what is to come Book,  This all very normal behavior when one of two best  friends find themselves attached to a mate. I have no intention of trying to split them, they are doing it to themselves through the normal evolution of life. Nor would I ever suggest that they should not be the best of friends.

What I am saying as a voyeur, and longtime subscriber to RLC it would be best if Kami moved on. It would also be much better for our viewing if they brought in a couple of the ANGELS to live with Kristy, as this would be new and exciting for the voyeur in all of us. They could give Kami and Coke Boy there own Apartment, as that too would be very exciting as voyeur to watch as they develop the love they share or fail completely.

One thing I would never question is the love they share as friends, but that does not mean they need to live together as they did not for over 6 months after Barcelona.

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Book I figured you would,  and of course I watched them tonight. It was like reliving Barcelona all over. but tomorrow morning, Kami will again be with Coke Boy and Kristy will be left to fend for herself. and It might be another week before Kami decides to spend a night in the Penthouse or It might be just day or two.

The fact is she is in love with Coke Boy, and she is obviously is ready to make some sacrifice of her friendship with Kristy to spend as much time as possible with him. Like all relationships in life this becomes the part that friends always have the hardest time accepting.

Kami has been with Coke Boy for 9 months or longer since we now believe he is the photographer she met in Barcelona. Their relationship has evolved to the point that she  moves forward, and makes a commitment to him, and with all of us when that point comes, we tend to get cold feet. Kami is at that point where she is questioning his intentions because he is ready for that commitment, and she knows it quite well as he has made known his intentions.

Kami will not let go of him, as she has no plans to let go of him. So therefore one must assume that the friendship with Kristy will be eventually sacrificed, and it has been already to some degree by all the time that Kristy spends alone. Kami didn't hardly spend time with Kristy when the were gone on vacation while she sewed her wild oats so to speak, according to the translations from Kitek, Where was the consideration for the this incredible friendship at that time. Since the return from vacation, once again outside of a couple nights like tonight, Kami has not been there for Kristy in any way emotionally lately. Where was Kami the couple times Kristy was in need of friend and was crying her eyes out, I can tell you..... she was with Coke Boy.

All of this is an indication of what is to come Book,  This all very normal behavior when one of two best  friends find themselves attached to a mate. I have no intention of trying to split them, they are doing it to themselves through the normal evolution of life. Nor would I ever suggest that they should not be the best of friends.

What I am saying as a voyeur, and longtime subscriber to RLC it would be best if Kami moved on. It would also be much better for our viewing if they brought in a couple of the ANGELS to live with Kristy, as this would be new and exciting for the voyeur in all of us. They could give Kami and Coke Boy there own Apartment, as that too would be very exciting as voyeur to watch as they develop the love they share or fail completely.

One thing I would never question is the love they share as friends, but that does not mean they need to live together as they did not for over 6 months after Barcelona.

very well said thes, and agree with what you are saying. BTW- did you see Vika pack a suitcase tonight ???? maybe her bf is leaving tomorrow ?????

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thes, I agree that a lot of what you say could happen. But, almost everything you are saying is simply your opinion. The part about Kami spending time with Coke boy is true, but I don't think she is with him every minute she is out of the apartment the way you seem to indicate.

I really don't know how you can be so confident that "Kami will not let go of him". I don't think the issue is simply that she's getting "cold feet". It looks to me like a normal relationship where 2 people are drawn to each other and immediately feel all is perfect. But, then, as they see how the other person reacts in different situations and how they think about a multitude of things, they realize that their partner may not be as perfect as they originally thought. Then, they start weighing the pros and cons of the relationship and decide whether they want to break up or whether they still like the partner enough to try to "work through" any issues.

Kami seemed to decide to break up with him. But, he was not willing to accept that and started doing everything he could to get her to change her mind. So far, he has definitely made progress and is back as her bf. What happens from here on between them is far more complex than you seem to believe. It could go either way. 

If we knew a lot more about what they do together outside of the apartment and how they react to each other's actions, then maybe we could hazard a guess as to their future. But, I just don't think that we have anywhere near enough information to say we know for sure where things are going. Nothing I have seen in the apartment tells me that Kami is ready to just resume a frantic love relationship with him. She seems to keep him at arm's length a good deal of the time. If she was "all in", I think you'd see a lot more affection from her. She is a very "touchy, feely" type person from everything that I have seen of her.

Eventually, you are probably right about what will happen with Kamila and Kristy and their friendship. But, I don't think we have any real idea of how long that will take and what other "players" will be involved in the evolution of their friendship. Just mho.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

This happens all the time when young women who are friends get bf's. Eventually they will get married. And that is OK, it is part of life. They will stay friends, don't worry guys.

I think both of them may not be long for the project.

I  do like Kami also, but she has to decide what she wants. She could sleep with him in the apt. if she wanted to. Because she is so adamant about not showing us their lovemaking, except one brief time, we don't get to see her much. That is her choice. She could do it.

Of course that wouldn't get us K & K together.

No great solution.

54 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Thes, I agree that a lot of what you say could happen. But, almost everything you are saying is simply your opinion. The part about Kami spending time with Coke boy is true, but I don't think she is with him every minute she is out of the apartment the way you seem to indicate.

I really don't know how you can be so confident that "Kami will not let go of him". I don't think the issue is simply that she's getting "cold feet". It looks to me like a normal relationship where 2 people are drawn to each other and immediately feel all is perfect. But, then, as they see how the other person reacts in different situations and how they think about a multitude of things, they realize that their partner may not be as perfect as they originally thought. Then, they start weighing the pros and cons of the relationship and decide whether they want to break up or whether they still like the partner enough to try to "work through" any issues.

Kami seemed to decide to break up with him. But, he was not willing to accept that and started doing everything he could to get her to change her mind. So far, he has definitely made progress and is back as her bf. What happens from here on between them is far more complex than you seem to believe. It could go either way. 

If we knew a lot more about what they do together outside of the apartment and how they react to each other's actions, then maybe we could hazard a guess as to their future. But, I just don't think that we have anywhere near enough information to say we know for sure where things are going. Nothing I have seen in the apartment tells me that Kami is ready to just resume a frantic love relationship with him. She seems to keep him at arm's length a good deal of the time. If she was "all in", I think you'd see a lot more affection from her. She is a very "touchy, feely" type person from everything that I have seen of her.

Eventually, you are probably right about what will happen with Kamila and Kristy and their friendship. But, I don't think we have any real idea of how long that will take and what other "players" will be involved in the evolution of their friendship. Just mho.

I don't agree with you pal in that Kami and coke boy are definitely on now. I now believe it is possible they may marry one day, after they break up 10 times. Their relationship is very complicated.

• Upvote 1