Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you didn't 1010 and this is my point......you and I agree with the translators but bookmaster only agrees with them when it benefits his arguments!   Kamila is to bookmaster like Rita is to euromike....they will always say and do what is necessary to protect them!   Book doesn't agree with the translations when his poor Kamila,  arrives in Thailand and has sex with some german dude after the first couple of days she is there and then has sex with him without a condom!!    I'm tired of double standards around here and only agreeing with translations and people when it fits your needs!    I like bookmaster and I can understand the need he feels to protect his little angel......but she is NO angel!!!

I really don't understand that mentality. Kamila slept with a guy during her vacations like millions have done before. Why should we think less of her because of that? When your friends come back from vacation and tell you that "they bang that chick" do you scold them too? Because otherwise THAT would be a double standard.

• Upvote 5

I would like to thank all you who chimed in on this discussion, It is the first real discussion on a topic, that has taken place on the forum in quite some time. ::)

I do not or have I felt that K&K are trashy!!!! So Harley, I disagree with that statement completely. I was no different when I was in my early 20's, I tried to experience, explore and push the envelope as much as possible. What I do understand is that K&K are very comfortable with Nudity, Sex, and being a free spirit. Good for them as they will never have these years back again, and soon they only will be memories. 

1010, you are the one always preaching about not getting attached to the girls, I am not sure why you feel that every time someone makes a statement, whether it positive or negative, that they are attached to these girls. If the truth be known, I am attached to the website. I am a voyeur, and this website fulfills some of my needs as a voyeur, and that is because I love to watch beautiful girls, beautiful women, and beautiful ladies, and less clothes on the better of course. :biggrin: 

Now back to the topic at hand:......... Kami still needs to go,........ and move on with her life with Coke Boy. All of us who have been married or in a long term relationship have been kept at arms length by our spouse. We have also experienced the thoughts of why am I in this relationship, and how and why did I get myself into this. We then come to our senses and realize the truth as to why it happened, and why we are in love. That is where Kami and Coke Boy are now.

The all girls apartment (NORA'S PROJECT) is far more popular than any apartment on the Website, this is why I have stated it would be in the best interest of RLC and us the voyeurs, if they had a couple of the Angels move in with Kristy, and duplicate the most popular project of all time in the history of RLC. Kami and Coke Boy could become just another one of the couples apartments. We would be far better off in this scenario than we are today with how things are in the Penthouse "K". 

K&K's friendship will endure no matter what the living arrangements are, and when they are together, what we all have become to love in watching them, will always be there. This is a given without question.

I find Kami to be quite selfish and controlling, She must be placed on a pedestal. She very seldom is the one who initiates the physical contact between herself and Kristy, or herself and Coke Boy. So the statement that Kami is very touchy feely is true, as long as she is on the receiving end of the physicality, and in complete control of it.. Then and only then do you get a little of the reciprocal physicality from her. She is a very beautiful woman, that can not be questioned, but she is also very aware of this fact, and uses it to her advantage. 

KAMI NEEDS TO GO !!!!         BRING ON THE ANGELS.............and watch the hits soar to new heights on Penthouse "K",........... just as they do in the Barcelona Project.

• Upvote 2

In honesty I think kami is a sweetie never seen any thing wrong with her she is human like u and me we all make mistakes  from time to time . Now one thing I just thought about her and rita can pass for twins  but r total opposite of 1 another . kristy is also respected by me also . She also has my heart and I see her having a great life with what ever she has been doing . The what she carries herself is amazing to me . u will not hear me complain about any of theses girls.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would like to thank all you who chimed in on this discussion, It is the first real discussion on a topic, that has taken place on the forum in quite some time. ::)

I do not or have I felt that K&K are trashy!!!! So Harley, I disagree with that statement completely. I was no different when I was in my early 20's, I tried to experience, explore and push the envelope as much as possible. What I do understand is that K&K are very comfortable with Nudity, Sex, and being a free spirit. Good for them as they will never have these years back again, and soon they only will be memories. 

1010, you are the one always preaching about not getting attached to the girls, I am not sure why you feel that every time someone makes a statement, whether it positive or negative, that they are attached to these girls. If the truth be known, I am attached to the website. I am a voyeur, and this website fulfills some of my needs as a voyeur, and that is because I love to watch beautiful girls, beautiful women, and beautiful ladies, and less clothes on the better of course. :biggrin: 

Now back to the topic at hand:......... Kami still needs to go,........ and move on with her life with Coke Boy. All of us who have been married or in a long term relationship have been kept at arms length by our spouse. We have also experienced the thoughts of why am I in this relationship, and how and why did I get myself into this. We then come to our senses and realize the truth as to why it happened, and why we are in love. That is where Kami and Coke Boy are now.

The all girls apartment (NORA'S PROJECT) is far more popular than any apartment on the Website, this is why I have stated it would be in the best interest of RLC and us the voyeurs, if they had a couple of the Angels move in with Kristy, and duplicate the most popular project of all time in the history of RLC. Kami and Coke Boy could become just another one of the couples apartments. We would be far better off in this scenario than we are today with how things are in the Penthouse "K". 

K&K's friendship will endure no matter what the living arrangements are, and when they are together, what we all have become to love in watching them, will always be there. This is a given without question.

I find Kami to be quite selfish and controlling, She must be placed on a pedestal. She very seldom is the one who initiates the physical contact between herself and Kristy, or herself and Coke Boy. So the statement that Kami is very touchy feely is true, as long as she is on the receiving end of the physicality, and in complete control of it.. Then and only then do you get a little of the reciprocal physicality from her. She is a very beautiful woman, that can not be questioned, but she is also very aware of this fact, and uses it to her advantage. 

KAMI NEEDS TO GO !!!!         BRING ON THE ANGELS.............and watch the hits soar to new heights on Penthouse "K",........... just as they do in the Barcelona Project.

Thes, you took me wrong. I do not think everyone is attached to these girls. I did not say you are, did I? And you commented on it a lot! 

And you know I am just trying to help here. Why single the peacemaker out?

Thes, under that statement you made about me, I must be really attached to the girls since I comment a lot. I am not.

And now I am preaching? Is that what you think of me? You do at least as much of that as I do.

And I will state my opinions here  whether or not you or anyone else likes it.

No one else here says I accuse people of things. I do not. I merely try to help, make suggestions.

If anyone else here has anything else negative to say to me, do let me know!

I would gladly drop the peacemaker role and let you all tear each other to pieces! Foamy I tried!

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Even if Kristy is my fave I really don't want Kamila to go. 24 is too young to settle, let her stay and have fun with her pal Kristy while she figures things out. If she wants to spend the night elsewhere every now and then so be it! 

Eric all little girls grow up and leave the nest sometime

If it's her time let her go

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Even if Kristy is my fave I really don't want Kamila to go. 24 is too young to settle, let her stay and have fun with her pal Kristy while she figures things out. If she wants to spend the night elsewhere every now and then so be it! 

Agreed, Eric. Just so long as she isn't out of the apt. all the time.

And she is young. But some people think that by 24 we should know all the answers.

At 60, I don't  know all the answers.

• Upvote 1