Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Reason No 1 why RLC is pretty boring tonight : Kristy is not here :cry:.

Reason Number 2,,,Buns of steel is not in the tub,,or thumping through the house,,making my poor fingers have a workout trying to keep up with her sexy ass:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Reason Number 2,,,Buns of steel is not in the tub,,or thumping through the house,,making my poor fingers have a workout trying to keep up with her sexy ass:heart::heart:

WOW if that's the case you would probably do pretty well in a thumb war lol.

Euromike69, bad that you make it even worse. ... What happens to you and  Thestarider make you so embittered. ... Is is really so bad, that kamilla had sex in the apartment?

BTW, I hope it will not be long until kamila is back.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Thankfully we can always count on you to entertain us Harley.

Yes,,,95% of the time he's on CC to make me laugh at him,,, he has never let us down yet,,he is one consistent hombre:biggrin::biggrin:

picgifs-laughing-0304594.gif

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, snaky said:

Well Book, if that one line "stirs your pot", or gives you or anybody else a playing field for "character assassination", then I got nothing to say to those people except-get help!

Snaky, you're too smart to come to that conclusion. Your comment, on another forum where there weren't all the posts attacking a specific person and claiming things to be fact when they are not, would be fine. In fact, it would be funny. I would probably post a reply saying "good one" or something similar.

But, if you go back and read all the negative posts about Kamila specifically over the past week or two, it is readily apparent that fantasies are being presented as facts and she is being described as a selfish, cruel, manipulative person and worse. She does not deserve that type of treatment from people who know practically nothing about her. It is way beyond rude and disrespectful. It is cruel.

That is what I was referring to when I used the term "character assassination". Therefore, considering the trolling nature that seems to be very common on this board again right now, I thought that your comment was in poor taste.

I guess there's no sense in even trying to speak up when you know nasty statements are being made that are simply not true. I guess we should just sit back and allow the trolls to ruin the forum for others who actually enjoy discussing differing opinions on what has occurred on screen..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Reason # 2 why RLC is pretty boring tonight : Is because it's just fucking boring 95% of the time!

So what is the reason #0 that you are still watching it?