Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

For a board like this to be successful, and fun, there must be some level of respect for both the RLC participants and the people posting here. To be honest, the lack of that respect is what is currently driving the American political process.

If we don't insist on a little respect for each other and the apartment tenants, the quality of the conversation here will eventually become very trollish - leaving the trolls to occupy a majority of the posts.

When I originally joined here, we disagreed - but we always ended our conversations with some sort of understanding. In truth, I don't see much of that anymore.

Think it over. The tenants deserve respect as do all of us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

For a board like this to be successful, and fun, there must be some level of respect for both the RLC participants and the people posting here. To be honest, the lack of that respect is what is currently driving the American political process.

If we don't insist on a little respect for each other and the apartment tenants, the quality of the conversation here will eventually become very trollish - leaving the trolls to occupy a majority of the posts.

When I originally joined here, we disagreed - but we always ended our conversations with some sort of understanding. In truth, I don't see much of that anymore.

Sadly it seems to be a sign of the times-little or no respect for anyone, authority, or other peoples lives and property.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, snaky said:

So what is the reason #0 that you are still watching it?

Snaky....I logged in to the free cams the other day and again tonight after hearing what Elisa was wearing.   A good person showed me what she was wearing and I logged out.  That is two times in the past couple of months that I have visited the website.   I get my humor from the forum just as yourself does oh slithery one!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Maybe a little different spin on this:  

I agree that those here should have some modicum of respect for the other posters.  But saying the tenets in the apartments deserve some respect I am not sure I agree with.  Yes, in principal all people deserve some respect. But this is forum, where we discuss many topics and most deal usually with someones perceived failure or disappointment in the apartment.  I am not sure that automatic respect that we need to be held to holds true.  We are the clients, and RLC is the vendor. Those in the apartments are the product of RLC's business that we are paying for.  They all know that they are being watched and also know that their is some level of expectation or measurement that they will be rated on.  Either by those watching or by their employer RLC.  It would be naive to think otherwise. 

I think we should be free to discuss what we think and feel is appropriate of those who are "on camera" for us to see and like or dislike until a mod tell us it isn't appropriate.  Throwing the word respect in imply's that these people have earned that respect somehow.  Even on this board some posters have more respect than others. 

I do not know the  people in the apartments.  Some I like better than others.  But I really only know what they let me see - and we know that is very limited. But if you were to ask if I respect many of them I honestly would have to say no.  Why would I respect them? 

Maybe I would agree that we need to be decent and more polite in how we discuss topics here and maybe referring to the tenets, and I would be good with that.  Respect is earned and not a right or mandated.  Politeness is something we should expect.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Maybe I would agree that we need to be decent and more polite in how we discuss topics here and maybe referring to the tenets, and I would be good with that.  Respect is earned and not a right or mandated.  Politeness is something we should expect.

This was my  intent, and what I feel is sometimes lacking. I have gone overboard too at times - it's just that we need to keep the above in mind before we let things get out of hand.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, albacore said:

Maybe a little different spin on this:  

I agree that those here should have some modicum of respect for the other posters.  But saying the tenets in the apartments deserve some respect I am not sure I agree with.  Yes, in principal all people deserve some respect. But this is forum, where we discuss many topics and most deal usually with someones perceived failure or disappointment in the apartment.  I am not sure that automatic respect that we need to be held to holds true.  We are the clients, and RLC is the vendor. Those in the apartments are the product of RLC's business that we are paying for.  They all know that they are being watched and also know that their is some level of expectation or measurement that they will be rated on.  Either by those watching or by their employer RLC.  It would be naive to think otherwise. 

I think we should be free to discuss what we think and feel is appropriate of those who are "on camera" for us to see and like or dislike until a mod tell us it isn't appropriate.  Throwing the word respect in imply's that these people have earned that respect somehow.  Even on this board some posters have more respect than others. 

I do not know the  people in the apartments.  Some I like better than others.  But I really only know what they let me see - and we know that is very limited. But if you were to ask if I respect many of them I honestly would have to say no.  Why would I respect them? 

Very well read albacore and right on the money!   I think people forget that they (the tenants) are employed by a company that promotes adult entertainment.   Yes, all the tenants know they are being watched and critiqued everyday they are present and I'm sure they understand that there will be positive and negative feedback based on what (we) the viewers see.   It's solely up to them to either feed off of the comments or just carry out a mundane sort of stay and ignore them.   I agree that there should be more politeness with the members of the forum.   I've been working on that and I hope at least some of you have seen that.  I will continue to try and work on it and if I get out of line, please send my a PM and let me know about it.......there is no need for bashing me on the open forum.   Thanks!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Snaky, you're too smart to come to that conclusion. Your comment, on another forum where there weren't all the posts attacking a specific person and claiming things to be fact when they are not, would be fine. In fact, it would be funny. I would probably post a reply saying "good one" or something similar.

But, if you go back and read all the negative posts about Kamila specifically over the past week or two, it is readily apparent that fantasies are being presented as facts and she is being described as a selfish, cruel, manipulative person and worse. She does not deserve that type of treatment from people who know practically nothing about her. It is way beyond rude and disrespectful. It is cruel.

That is what I was referring to when I used the term "character assassination". Therefore, considering the trolling nature that seems to be very common on this board again right now, I thought that your comment was in poor taste.

I guess there's no sense in even trying to speak up when you know nasty statements are being made that are simply not true. I guess we should just sit back and allow the trolls to ruin the forum for others who actually enjoy discussing differing opinions on what has occurred on screen..

Book get off the ban wagon! You must not read this forum a lot, because i'm the number one guy professing the "no shit talking about the tenants" policy! I simply made a sarcastic! comment because everyone knows(except you obviously) that Arab Emirates is not a cheap place to visit. Definitely not for the regular folks. Super-models can afford to go there, but she's definitely not one of them. But nowhere in my post have you seen me insinuating that she got the money to pay for the trip by doing the "nasty" business or being manipulatve. So get off my rattle tail.

18 minutes ago, snaky said:

Book get off the ban wagon! You must not read this forum a lot, because i'm the number one guy professing the "no shit talking about the tenants" policy! I simply made a sarcastic! comment because everyone knows(except you obviously) that Arab Emirates is not a cheap place to visit. Definitely not for the regular folks. Super-models can afford to go there, but she's definitely not one of them. But nowhere in my post have you seen me insinuating that she got the money to pay for the trip by doing the "nasty" business or being manipulatve. So get off my rattle tail.

snaky I couldn't help myself I wasn't going to level with you but I have to say this you must know everything you must be a genos and you want all the attention and you stick your big nose in every ones business so you feel big person that's all i am saying to you   

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

snaky I couldn't help myself I wasn't going to level with you but I have to say this you must know everything you must be a genos and you want all the attention and you stick your big nose in every ones business so you feel big person that's all i am saying to you   

Nick, you don't wanna be around this forum when this snake wants attention. Right now the one "sticking his big nose" in someone else's business is you.

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

Nick, you don't wanna be around this forum when this snake wants attention. Right now the one "sticking his big nose" in someone else's business is you.

no you stick your nose when I said elisa was using some kind of medication which i was right you made me stupid and called me retarded 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

no you stick your nose when I said elisa was using some kind of medication which i was right you made me stupid and called me retarded 

Dude seriously?! you said yourself you were mistaken and even posted a picture of a tampon. Now you really made yourself stupid and retarded!