Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess according to you, I didn't.   I guess you will continue to pay as long as she continues to play under the blanket of the water where you really can't see shit anyway!    She knows what to do to keep you coming back and she will continue to do just that!    Let her bate on top of her covers, hell....the cameras appear far enough away that your not going to see anything anyway....she would be safe!

I enjoy the good things in life, keeps me smiling buddy!

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess according to you, I didn't.   I guess you will continue to pay as long as she continues to play under the blanket of the water where you really can't see shit anyway!    She knows what to do to keep you coming back and she will continue to do just that!    Let her bate on top of her covers, hell....the cameras appear far enough away that your not going to see anything anyway....she would be safe!

Harley LMAO Kristy she can do under or over covers  or in the tub It's priceless her face tells it all I know she coms very fast but she is one of a kind :-) Danaya did under cover but she had poker face only way you know Danaya was reaching her hand movement::)  

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Harley LMAO Kristy she can do under or over covers  or in the tub It's priceless her face tells it all I know she coms very fast but she is one of a kind :-) Danaya did under cover but she had poker face only way you know Danaya was reaching her hand movement::)  

Eventually,  her "O" face will get boring and then what are you going to say?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Eventually,  her "O" face will get boring and then what are you going to say?

Find new one LOL:dodgy: LMAO I get bored eazy any way from one girl :-)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Corbo is right wether you want to except it or not!

Let's say he is, for a moment. Let's imagine that he has proof perfect that they earn their living lying down - which I don't except (actually, I don't accept it, but that's beside the point) So what? Big Fat So What? Why spew such hate for these girls on a forum like this? What does he accomplish by insulting them publicly? Why run the mouth like that? "Yeah yeah yeah, I am right about this and I can now say what I like about them" it's just bullying.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Let's say he is, for a moment. Let's imagine that he has proof perfect that they earn their living lying down - which I don't except (actually, I don't accept it, but that's beside the point) So what? Big Fat So What? Why spew such hate for these girls on a forum like this? What does he accomplish by insulting them publicly? Why run the mouth like that? "Yeah yeah yeah, I am right about this and I can now say what I like about them" it's just bullying.

Berry what are you now accomplish let's forget it LOL let talk about  which girl is going to masterbait let's have fun . Don is don dose girls they  not in RLC any more LOL

• Upvote 1