Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Now I finally know how she does it,,she sticks her middle and index finger in the Honey Pot,,,No faking there:heart::heart:

Thank You Kristy,,I guess this is you making it up to us for leaving us for so long,,eric and noldus I know you saw that lol::)::)

• Upvote 5

There is a big difference that I've noticed between Kamila and Kristy,,even though Kristy probably just got back from fucking her boyfriend,,she knew that we were probably a little sad that she was gone for so long,,so she came back and gave us a good show,to let us know that she hasn't forgotten about us,,(she took care of her fans),,with Kamila she went back to Coke Boy so there is no more show from her,,,she will go back to hiding while bating and not really showing anything anymore even while taking a shoer,,with Kristy she doesn't care either way,,she has never let her relationship with Fabio affect the way she is in front of the camera,,,this is just my opinion,,I would like to hear what you guys think,,Thank You::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 7

She is making up for lost time,,she is trying to win us back over for leaving us for so long,,and it's working I'm suckered back in again,,,Thank You Kristy::)::):biggrin::heart::heart:

Well let's wait and see what happens later when the rest of the gang wakes up,,,,all the ones who love K&K,,and the ones who will most certainly have something negative to say about her,,,,today is about to get very interesting,,,,let the comments begin lmaooo!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There is a big difference that I've noticed between Kamila and Kristy,,even though Kristy probably just got back from fucking her boyfriend,,she knew that we were probably a little sad that she was gone for so long,,so she came back and gave us a good show,to let us know that she hasn't forgotten about us,,(she took care of her fans),,with Kamila she went back to Coke Boy so there is no more show from her,,,she will go back to hiding while bating and not really showing anything anymore even while taking a shoer,,with Kristy she doesn't care either way,,she has never let her relationship with Fabio affect the way she is in front of the camera,,,this is just my opinion,,I would like to hear what you guys think,,Thank You::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

You absolutely right and This is first time i seen her put her fingers in her 

• Upvote 4

Yes it was me texting her and telling her to give me a personal show,,,she was like, "Ok Mikey,,are you sure there is nobody else that will see this",,,I was like "No Kristy,,only me,everyone else is sleeping at the moment":biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now I finally know how she does it,,she sticks her middle and index finger in the Honey Pot,,,No faking there:heart::heart:

Thank You Kristy,,I guess this is you making it up to us for leaving us for so long,,eric and noldus I know you saw that lol::)::)

yes LOL LMAO  That was a good one 

• Upvote 1