Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

Jeg lurte på at på hvorfor   hennes oppførsel av spissen toeing jeg ikke se noen, og hun prøvde å være stille 

've probably concluded that it must have been some workers outside the windows of her.

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

I saw her tiptoe out her room earlier too but it might be Kristy being Kristy. Also was this pizza delivery? There's a package on the coffe table.

Before bath she went to grab the phone from her room but she was acting as someone was out there on the balcony, very strange behavior unless there is some maintenance work being done outside the building like windows cleaning.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

She is making up for lost time,,she is trying to win us back over for leaving us for so long,,and it's working I'm suckered back in again,,,Thank You Kristy::)::):biggrin::heart::heart:

Well let's wait and see what happens later when the rest of the gang wakes up,,,,all the ones who love K&K,,and the ones who will most certainly have something negative to say about her,,,,today is about to get very interesting,,,,let the comments begin lmaooo!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not 100% sure you had me in mind when you wrote this but I'm over 50% sure that you did.   First off, you should have seen it coming a mile away with the apartment being as empty as it has been.....she had to do something to reel you back in!   Under the blanket of water is expected and I'm glad that satisfied you, but in the future you should buy a Snickers bar.....it will satisfy you and it's allot cheaper and you don't have to wait 3 months for it!!   It's just another typical ploy by the girls and RLC to keep you coming back for more!

PS.....I am happy you got to see something for all your TIME spent wanting to see something!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not 100% sure you had me in mind when you wrote this but I'm over 50% sure that you did.   First off, you should have seen it coming a mile away with the apartment being as empty as it has been.....she had to do something to real you back in!   Under the blanket of water is expected and I'm glad that satisfied you, but in the future you should buy a Snickers bar.....it will satisfy you and it's allot cheaper and you don't have to wait 3 months for it!!   It's just another typical ploy by the girls and RLC to keep you coming back for more!

Exactly, it's like those restaurants that serve you good food to trick you into coming for more later. Those bastards!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not 100% sure you had me in mind when you wrote this but I'm over 50% sure that you did.   First off, you should have seen it coming a mile away with the apartment being as empty as it has been.....she had to do something to real you back in!   Under the blanket of water is expected and I'm glad that satisfied you, but in the future you should buy a Snickers bar.....it will satisfy you and it's allot cheaper and you don't have to wait 3 months for it!!   It's just another typical ploy by the girls and RLC to keep you coming back for more!

I'm fairly sure that we are all going to get tired of this cat and mouse game the girls and RLC are playing.  Kami is gone for 3 days, supposedly to a job, and Kristy is playing make believe peek-a-boo with a man ,  Now, how long does RLC think that members will consider these little glimpses of the girls as enough to snare new members ?  (or keep the old ones ? ) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I'm fairly sure that we are all going to get tired of this cat and mouse game the girls and RLC are playing.  Kami is gone for 3 days, supposedly to a job, and Kristy is playing make believe peek-a-boo with a man ,  Now, how long does RLC think that members will consider these little glimpses of the girls as enough to snare new members ?  (or keep the old ones ? ) 

Good reply slider but I wouldn't have used the word "we", I would have used the word some because there are those that will never leave no matter what happens and they feel that these girls can do no wrong!   Read kitek's latest translation on Kristy if you haven't already.....that girl is in the wrong business!!!!

• Upvote 1