Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

So you are one of those people who judge people by their apperance rather than their personality...tsk....

No sir.....not at all.   He's an ex (supposedly) for a reason!   You hang around assholes....you'll be an asshole,   you hang around smart people....you'll be a smart person,   you hang around losers....you'll be a loser!!    I just can't believe that she can't do way better than him!   She fell down my list after seeing that guy!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir.....not at all.   He's an ex (supposedly) for a reason!   You hang around assholes....you'll be an asshole,   you hang around smart people....you'll be a smart person,   you hang around losers....you'll be a loser!!    I just can't believe that she can't do way better than him!   She fell down my list after seeing that guy!!

Again you assume things (no breaking news). A trend in these forums by people who apparently got no life or are jealous even though they stand no chance in Hell to meet these girl (so it seem) ;)

• Upvote 3

I have to say I expected a different looking guy.  I think she is only 22 years old and I heard he is younger.  For as much traveling that she has done she does not seem very sophisticated in her taste in men.  She still has a lot of time and life to learn and figure it out.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Julian Lan said:

Hope my re-posting didn't cause any trouble for you! 

No it didn't It was my fault. I posted one of the pics that had supposedly been watermarked which i couldn't detect. They banned me but i am using my friends subscription.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure there is a few that took videos but unless you ask one nicely to PM it to you, you will never see it!

Well I for one am not too proud to ask that if someone has a video of the latest bathtub session, would they be so kind as to pm it to me? Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

• Upvote 3