Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Well I for one am not too proud to ask that if someone has a video of the latest bathtub session, would they be so kind as to pm it to me? Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

That was well done and I'm sure someone will do that for you!   As much as I'd like to see it myself, I think I will leave it to the guys that payed to see it!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That was well done and I'm sure someone will do that for you!   As much as I'd like to see it myself, I think I will leave it to the guys that payed to see it!

Thank you for the compliment, alas i too was once a paying member but my time zone is so off kilter from theirs I found that i was never able to really watch anything except sleeping.

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Thank you for the compliment, alas i too was once a paying member but my time zone is so off kilter from theirs I found that i was never able to really watch anything except sleeping.

I understand and I wouldn't pay to watch them sleep either.  Hope somebody comes through for you longarm.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, longarm101 said:

Well I for one am not too proud to ask that if someone has a video of the latest bathtub session, would they be so kind as to pm it to me? Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

for your time and consideration of this matter

I would love to see that video if anyone wanted to share... please?

• Upvote 1