Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me that doesn't understand, but when I look in the pictures and/or videos , all I see is comments ( no photos or videos, like we used in March ) ... Can someone explain to me , please ??   There are a lot of situations where we could have pics or vids of these two lovely ladies ... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it me that doesn't understand, but when I look in the pictures and/or videos , all I see is comments ( no photos or videos, like we used in March ) ... Can someone explain to me , please ??   There are a lot of situations where we could have pics or vids of these two lovely ladies ... 

LOL.....are you being serious?

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

People are afraid to post now because RLC has been extremely aggressive lately in banning anyone they catch doing that. They also don't care when you last paid (it could have been the day before). They just cut off access and don't give the member a refund.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

People are afraid to post now because RLC has been extremely aggressive lately in banning anyone they catch doing that. They also don't care when you last paid (it could have been the day before). They just cut off access and don't give the member a refund.

Thanks for the info...

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Sorry man, but ... yes I was ... Don't need to be that sarcastic !!   I was just asking a question ... 

I'm sorry also, but do you read the posts or just skip right to the end?   This has been discussed on this forum for quite some time now.  Sarcasm is needed at times around here and I'm sorry if you don't like my reply, but at least go back and read a little before asking that kind of question!   You are not new around here.....you know how this works!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry also, but do you read the posts or just skip right to the end?   This has been discussed on this forum for quite some time now.  Sarcasm is needed at times around here and I'm sorry if you don't like my reply, but at least go back and read a little before asking that kind of question!   You are not new around here.....you know how this works!!

I will effectively go back and read, as you tell me ...I'm a paid member for few months and I used to like these pics and vids of the appartments that we have , but I can tell that it has been quite dull since few weeks ... 

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I will effectively go back and read, as you tell me ...I'm a paid member for few months and I used to like these pics and vids of the appartments that we have , but I can tell that it has been quite dull since few weeks ... 

None of us like the current changes at all!  Unfortunately RLC has once again proved that they don't give a shit about CC members or RLC members with their current actions of banning members due to providing free publicity to their site.   I don't understand what they could possibly be thinking by doing this....It's not going to cause freeloaders to jump on the $45 monthly subscription cost to watch boring ass shit day after day.   I think most people are getting tired of spending hours after hours for something that just never seems to happen!!

You don't have to go back and read anything Menouscope.....the reason there is no pics and videos is because of RLC banning people left and right that post them.   Is it sad?  Yes it is sad and it will cause CC to eventually collapse!

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

None of us like the current changes at all!  Unfortunately RLC has once again proved that they don't give a shit about CC members or RLC members with their current actions of banning members due to providing free publicity to their site.   I don't understand what they could possibly be thinking by doing this....It's no going to cause freeloaders to jump on the $45 monthly subscription cost to watch boring ass shit day after day.   I think most people are getting tired of spending hours after hours for something that just never seems to happen!!

You don't have to go back and read anything Menouscope.....the reason there is no pics and videos is because of RLC banning people left and right that post them.   Is it sad?  Yes it is sad and it will cause CC to eventually collapse!

Thanks for the explanation ... btw I'm not mad , just disappointed ... Thinking of cancelling my subscription on RLC ... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Thanks for the explanation ... btw I'm not mad , just disappointed ... Thinking of cancelling my subscription on RLC ... 

You're welcome and just so that you know, everybody is disappointed these days!  Cancelling your subscription is totally up to you.   i haven't been an RLC subscriber for months now, and other than 1or 2 moments, I don't regret it!!

• Upvote 1