Zoya or "Taboo" ?

alanohio

On 4/30/2016 at 8:17 AM, TBG 150 said:

No photo and poll is in a link not on the forum. How can you expect a response?

I know the photo was there originally - at least it seems most respondents found it, but I did re-add it above.

I easily found the poll, and saw your pictures. I'd vote, but I don't follow Zoya and her apartment much. Every time I tune in, there's this dude in the way playing with his tablet or phone or his gizmo. And, if it's not that, it's the damn pillow that's in the way.

Sad. Zoya's really a talented and attractive young woman, and her friend/sister/cousin/sister-in-law/whatever seems like a nicely attractive young woman, too.

I honestly do not know how Lev can pull this off.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I easily found the poll, and saw your pictures. I'd vote, but I don't follow Zoya and her apartment much. Every time I tune in, there's this dude in the way playing with his tablet or phone or his gizmo. And, if it's not that, it's the damn pillow that's in the way.

Sad. Zoya's really a talented and attractive young woman, and her friend/sister/cousin/sister-in-law/whatever seems like a nicely attractive young woman, too.

I honestly do not know how Lev can pull this off.

Foamy when he plays with his game most of the time I watch her she is very talented and I like one thing when he is playing she is in  the bedroom some times masterbates . by the way Foamy what you're Nora did to that apartment LOL

I don't think Nora or Kiko liked what RLC did with that apartment.

Just speculation. They would have organized it differently, and it would have followed RLC's original guidelines. Between your monitor and RLC's cameras there are some smoke and mirrors; the girls play to the camera, and that's what we see.

St. Petersburg has some talented tenants; Barcelona is where you find the beauties. Myself, I'm old school and happen to like the Krasnoyarsk couples. They're not pretentious. They're old school RLC.

• Upvote 1