DOG!

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

PANIC!

Where's the dog?! Did Mighty Dog defect, or was his cover blown? He hasn't checked back to HQ today. At least, I haven't seen him lately...this could blow NL's operation to liberate Nora!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

Don't worry...Dog's here....checking that Nora's packing is going well (and looks like it's checking her assets as well)..

..more dog action for you guys!

Guest NL Forever

just went into the bedroom where Nora is crying.

missed this...any idea why she was crying?

Guest Squirrel

It's hard for a man to see a young girl cry,..

Not for all of us.

I suggest these rules: Nora should never need to cry. Nora should never be frightened, especially because of her association with RLC. Nora should be highly successful and happy, and live a long happy fulfilling life with Kiko. As for Kiko, he's the only guy on RLC who READS BOOKS rather than just play video games, and they love each other. We must respect that.

Some of our French speaking members suggests she's just travelling for work -- a temporary gig. I hope so. I would hate to think that NL's secret operation is not being understood as a witty fantasy. The "stalking" thing appears to have happened before, and RLC folks are justified in being somewhat paranoid. In fact, the whole RLC experience can be highly dangerous for everybody involved. It may be the novel writer in me, but something scary is going to happen sooner or later, and I'm not sure I want to watch it unfold. I saw Alma fall and hit her head; and that was enough drama for me.

It had better be a quick work gig she's travelling to. Her smile will be missed at RLC.

As for DOG; I really don't think Nora & Kiko are dog people...

Nora only used the suitcase to carry the dress she made for the gig (traditional Russian dress and dance routine?). I don't believe she will be away overnight.

I have never seen Kiko read books!! He loves to watch shitty movies and find as many ways as possible to ignore Nora. He will forever remain skinny like golum as he never eats anything more solid than soup and bread!  I bet he shits through the eye of a needle every time he goes!!!!  :)

Having said all that, Kiko is the luckiest man alive! He gets to upset Nora, gets to ignore her and treat her like shit and still gets to fuck her every which way and in every hole!! Respect!!!

Guest NL Forever

If anyone seriously believes that my plan (with dog, bunny, pink musical pig thing, fish, cats, a guy called Squirrel and another guy called Van the Man as accomplices) is going to work then they must have an extremely vivid imagination.....Nora is off to a gig, I am guessing it is a singing gig for a "Russian style" wedding/wedding reception maybe...either that or she is going to be a kids' entertainer with that Fat Suit!!! I noticed she took the fat suit bag out of the small room earlier....and the head was lying around for a day or so.

Or is she really going to a secret rendezvous with Leora......(dramatic music - da da daaaaaaaa)...... time to put stage 2 of my plan into operation...MuHaHa!!!

Guest Squirrel

Good surveillance work, NL.

Dog has fully infiltrated the compound and earned the trust of the native populace. No doubt the information Dog gathers will be of critical importance.

I've seen Kiko read books, and stuff large books into his back pack. Be careful; he's far smarter and craftier than his neo-barbarian haircut would suggest.

It just a matter of time, of course, until the usual bunch of complaints about RLC show up here: "Dog never humps Nora! Or even Kiko! Or Sasha! Other than an asshole, Dog stays covered with his fur coat! Half the time, Dog sits around in the fucking dark! What the hell am I paying $30 USD for this boring shit?! I wanna see Dog fuck!"

Guest NL Forever

Surprised no-one has mentioned "dogging" yet....would have been the obvious choice for me (not in real life of course!).

I have worked out that if I can snip the top of Kiko's carrot top hairdo whilst he is busy looking at his laptop then his head will open and all his brains will fall out - and that, my friends, will be the end of Captain Kiko!!! The dog told me this.......

...I also discovered that Kiko has a tendency to levitate at times and so has to keep heavy objects (large books, etc) about his person from time to time in order to keep himself grounded. Also, smiling tends to reduce the effect gravity has on him and so he has to try to maintain a generally glum or emotionless expression in order to keep his feet on the ground. I suspect the different coloured socks have something to do with this phenomenon as well.....

I don't have a paid account myself at the moment; the dog is probably the best action I am going to get for a while, so I'm making the most of it......

P.S. Does the dog do it doggy style or human style for variety?