Scars, scratches and bruising

10 hours ago, KissChloe said:

I watch this apartment and enjoy the couple. The scratches on her arm could be from almost anything. I restore old mustangs as a hoppy, I am always getting scratches on my arms, her scratches could and probably are accidents. You mention animal (cat) abuse I have never seen any abuse at all.

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

I watch this apartment and enjoy the couple. The scratches on her arm could be from almost anything. I restore old mustangs as a hoppy, I am always getting scratches on my arms, her scratches could and probably are accidents. You mention animal (cat) abuse I have never seen any abuse at all.

Hoppy?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

1968 w/302 here. was my Grandfathers, Father and mine since 86.

14 minutes ago, Solembum said:

1968 w/302 here. was my Grandfathers, Father and mine since 86.

What could this mean? An answer to another post than the one as a quote here?

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

What could this mean? An answer to another post than the one as a quote here?

I think he was talking about the part of the post mentioning an old mustang  (it's a car)

• Upvote 2

You guys sound like my father....68 Mustang this 302 that.  My need for speed daddy had a Road Runner back in those days. He just bought a Ford Raptor....holy can of tuna it's a beast.  I want to see the mini trucks come back....I had a Chevy Luv truck 4WD and it was so much fun out in the desert,  My father decided he was going to put a small block(?) 8 cylinder in it. Well he killed my truck....I miss Sarah...BUT now I get to drive his new truck because he still feels bad about it. 

Oh didn't I post that I wanted her to cut her wrists???? Maybe it got removed but this bitch is a cat beating cunt and she ugly as fuck and her body sucks why do people watch her lame ass.....like I said....I said that before.

Hi Harley how you doing?

1 hour ago, KissChloe said:

Oh didn't I post that I wanted her to cut her wrists???? Maybe it got removed but this bitch is a cat beating cunt and she ugly as fuck and her body sucks why do people watch her lame ass.....like I said....I said that before.

Yes you already said that. It was a horrible thing to say the first time, repeating it certainly doesn't make it better.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yes you already said that. It was a horrible thing to say the first time, repeating it certainly doesn't make it better.

It's better not to reward these kind of remarks with a reaction, they only give an idea what kind of creature it is what makes them and ought to be ignored. Removing these posts is indeed the best option.