Corvettes at Wal-Mart

Nick

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't go near the place. Corvette people are the worst of the worst with their plastic pieces of shit. They all want to look down their noses at you, like the Vette is the cream of the crop. Rustang people are just about as bad.

I'm more of a pre-war enthusiast. That's when they built real cars. My favorites being 1925-1935. The Cords,Auburns, Duesenburgs, Cadillacs, Packards, are all the ultimate in luxury for the era. Post 1960 I really have no interest in. I only have the 76 because of the collector value being touted as the last full sized convertible.

I though you were into that type of stuff as I seen you post some pics before of some nice looking older cars.

• Upvote 1

In my youth, I always had expansive tastes when it came to day dreaming about cars.
Cars were glory.

Cars got you girl friends.

Girl friends were glory.

Things change after a few years when the Mother-In-Law and diaper change duties show up.

I still change the oil on my cars. No prob...

• Upvote 1

This a picture of my first car, I started working when I was 12 busing tables for $1.15 per hour, buy the time I was 16 I had been promoted to a lead cook in a very popular Steakhouse making a whopping $3.85 per and saved my money so I could buy this car Paid $3100 bucks for it used but in very good condition. 1967 camaro rs/ss rag top

Scared-Shiftless-1967-Camaro-Convertible

• Upvote 1