Message to Shadow

So the consensus is that you are Leora, so if you are this message is for you.  Don't listen to the negative people on this website.  I myself am even guilty of calling you conceded, but it was just off observations made by watching and not knowing so don't listen to me either.  Keep in mind when you read the posts on this page that most of the people here are just perverts wanting to see nudity.  Just picture the negative folks as 50 year old 350 pound nude guys sitting at their pc's.  Your probably not far of on most of them, and I apologize for the "conceded" remark.

Keep in mind when you read the posts on this page that most of the people here are just perverts wanting to see nudity.  Just picture the negative folks as 50 year old 350 pound nude guys sitting at their pc's.  Your probably not far of on most of them, and I apologize for the "conceded" remark.

50 year old 350 pound nude guy

nikon, you got one out of four right, AND I unabashedly (you can look that up) LOVE to look at nude women despite the name-calling, I have for 48.9 years, the doc said I'm pretty healthy for a guy my size, flip-flops are clothing too, and, it's a laptop, so technically I'm sitting UNDER my PC.  ;)

Put that in your camera and...and...FOCUS ON IT!!!!  :-*

I'm calling that guy with the rubber fish... ;D

Guest Squirrel

To Leora:

You are incredibly good looking. A gift. Unfortunately, goddesses and youth both have expiration dates.

Please, get back to your painting. Art is eternal.

I'll be your cheerleader.