Timing out?

maxfactor

For the last week or so, I have noticed that when i leave a camera on (any apt) it seems to time out after a period of time.  Not like when you don't have a sub and it says that it timed out.  The picture just goes black...but the id is still in the corner.  It seems to be doing this more frequently yesterday and today and is inconsistent.  Anyone else seeing this?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'll get the "Thank you for watching RLC" blah blah blah statement.

Clean your browser cache; they use cookies over there still.

this is what they told me  and now keep doing it Black ''''''' Thank you for contacting us.

What browser do you use? Do you have this issue with other browsers or PC? Could you please check it. 

Also try to update your browser to the latest version, clear all browser cache, turn off all plugins, update Flash Player plugin from Adobe.com.

Let us know the result. 

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

If it is what I think you are talking about,yes it does time out if you don't have a paid account.for me I just 'refresh' and comes back on.

I have noticed that I keep moving to different cameras and different apartment's it don't do it.i think that when you are idle it does it.

8 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

If it is what I think you are talking about,yes it does time out if you don't have a paid account.for me I just 'refresh' and comes back on.

I have noticed that I keep moving to different cameras and different apartment's it don't do it.i think that when you are idle it does it.

Thanks, but read what i wrote ...that's not the issue