Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Nah, he flirts with all the cute girls, except for the new blonde girl apparently. Anna looks to be a more permanent fixture with Phil, although she hasn't moved in, her stuff probably in her apartment in the building. And I love that analogy about Jaws and Tanya. She is like the shark lurking around waiting to attack.

Aah, that explains both apartments being empty. Interesting, did Anna join them for their meeting or did she just go back to her apartment while they meet. Does seem that Anna keeps some stuff in Phil's room. And Dizi, Phil and Anna get along well. Just need good guy for Dizi. Tver is a whole other story. If Ivorian and new girl don't hit it off, apartment changes are a failure. Should go back to old setup there. Maybe VV added her because Akira's girl friend is only around on weekends. Same problem could have applied to Phil but for Anna being in the picture. She is a great addition to Voronhez, but I think she wants to keep her apartment and just come around a lot.

are we sure they had a meeting tonight, or maybe they all went out to dinner?  if Sonia (anna) has an app in the building, im wondering if Tanya is staying there while anna is stayin with phil?  plus I assume the guy named V is gone for good?  he didn't seem the right fit for the app.  I really like anna and phil together, but im not sure how close they are.  phil seems kinda shy or nervous around her. im not sure when or if they will hook up.  as for now I see them as good friends. 

dizi needs a new guy, but def not ivoryan.  she goes to tver app a lot, and I don't think its good for her. 

the new blonde is cute, but I don't think shes the right fit for tver.  I think she should be in the other app with dizi/phil/anna.

are we sure they had a meeting tonight, or maybe they all went out to dinner?  if Sonia (anna) has an app in the building, im wondering if Tanya is staying there while anna is stayin with phil?  plus I assume the guy named V is gone for good?  he didn't seem the right fit for the app.  I really like anna and phil together, but im not sure how close they are.  phil seems kinda shy or nervous around her. im not sure when or if they will hook up.  as for now I see them as good friends. 

dizi needs a new guy, but def not ivoryan.  she goes to tver app a lot, and I don't think its good for her. 

the new blonde is cute, but I don't think shes the right fit for tver.  I think she should be in the other app with dizi/phil/anna.

I agree 100%