Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

It sounded like it but I don't think anyone had access to really confirm it. But they were definitely fingering each other in front of him.

Mostly show, but repeatedly interrupted by realistic and exciting moments. And definitely, it was a little sex there, just only quite short. This time, i felt sorry for the guy. No problem, if they do not want sex with him. But to ask him to look and jerk off? Not really nice.

I like the development. On both evenings the girls had there fun and that was nice to see. Much better than those silly games they normaly play in Tver, where only the guys are having a nice time. Some time will pass, but i am curious how this will develop. In any case, VV should now find a nice girl for the free spot. Another guy do not make sense now, i think.

I am a bit confused now...

The names for the bed rooms have changed, but the content is unchanged???

VV did them inform not yet?

Screen_Shot_10_13_15_at_06_57_AM.png

It would be silly to change that. The girls clearly want to sleep together. So, let them. VV just has to cast another girl for this apartment. That would be, in my opinion, the best option.

Mostly show, but repeatedly interrupted by realistic and exciting moments. And definitely, it was a little sex there, just only quite short. This time, i felt sorry for the guy. No problem, if they do not want sex with him. But to ask him to look and jerk off? Not really nice.

I like the development. On both evenings the girls had there fun and that was nice to see. Much better than those silly games they normaly play in Tver, where only the guys are having a nice time. Some time will pass, but i am curious how this will develop. In any case, VV should now find a nice girl for the free spot. Another guy do not make sense now, i think.

Yeah, some of it was clearly just show, but other scenes (pussylicking, rubbing and fingering) was real. And I agree with you that this apartment gives us a nice change compared with the usual stuff we have seen so far.

looks like things are going to start moving today in this apt. The girls played with

Phil a little, 5 mins or so. Now Dizi is in a halter top and panties in the open area

dancing to music while cleaning and cooking. No bra either. Nips are showing lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, some of it was clearly just show, but other scenes (pussylicking, rubbing and fingering) was real. And I agree with you that this apartment gives us a nice change compared with the usual stuff we have seen so far.

Pussylicking? only if she has a foot long tongue.....total tired fake shit to keep from getting kicked out.  Nothing but rubbing around splashing water everywhere fake head and thats it.  And while the new guy tries to clean the flloor they slap him on the ass....very demoralizing.  I would have poured a bucket of cold water on the slags.....what is this shit this morning.  In general they treat the guy like he isn't there..no attempts to get to know him or anything.  Stand on my bed and put your foot on my dick and you get to fly.