Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

late last night alex was po'd at anna again. didn't see him attempt to hit her this time (he had an ace bandage on the hand that he hit the wall with) but it's even money that he'll whack her between blowjobs. luckily it looks like he went to work so at least she will get a break. time to look for someone else to play house with!!!!

Did you see him hit her again, he has had the ace wrap on ever since he come back

last night he seemed really mad and moved so that his head was at the other end of the bed. i did not see him hit her. but i wasn't watching them for that long. don't know what happened b4 bedtime. in the morning they were up when i tuned in and he had his backpack and i guess he went to work. whatever is upsetting him i don't see it going away and she is just needy enough to put up with his shit. i hope he doesn't seriously hurt her!!!!

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

last night he seemed really mad and moved so that his head was at the other end of the bed. i did not see him hit her. but i wasn't watching them for that long. don't know what happened b4 bedtime. in the morning they were up when i tuned in and he had his backpack and i guess he went to work. whatever is upsetting him i don't see it going away and she is just needy enough to put up with his shit. i hope he doesn't seriously hurt her!!!!

I think he was so mad because of the other being there, the same guy that came for Petra and in the anna might have had sex with him also, he was back last night,and she might have showed him to much attention.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

could be. but he's not helping his cause by being an asshole. the guy is obviously not a threat unless alex makes him one. even then anna would probly have to rape him.

No it would not have been rape, I think Anna would willing