Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

a little request for vv members,don't press the rec button when there is nothing to see,i don't know who press this rec button on cam 7 all the time but it's useless when they are on the table and talking together,after we have too many useless videos in the archive and it's not easy to found the good videos after that,save this rec button for the sex, the nudity and the sexy moment,thanks

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

a little request for vv members,don't press the rec button when there is nothing to see,i don't know who press this rec button on cam 7 all the time but it's useless when they are on the table and talking together,after we have too many useless videos in the archive and it's not easy to found the good videos after that,thanks

I fully support that request

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! Mature chick got too drunk and did some things she regretted when she sobbered up. That's my guess. Either way, not cool for the subscriber. 

yes,i think it's the reason too and probably the consequence of the little make out with jackie,she regret that today and have probably make the request to vv for delete these videos

Still fascinating how people don't realize that the world has access and things done on the internet can really never be forgotten even if the source is deleted. On the one hand it's terribly embarrassing, but on the other it's an amazing glimpse into ones life few will ever be privy to. Still, I don't think I could do it. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the information pal. Very hot :biggrin:

just crazy anal,the best i have seen with them,i have not see all but the rec button was already red,i can't wait to see the full scene

• Upvote 1