Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

13 minutes ago, echoone said:

Yup, SOF is indeed the IATA code for Sofia Airport.

As I told you....

But anyhow, it is weird of VV to open two new apts with existing people, announcing  " Sofia - is a place for young hipsters" and now N&D on vacations....

I am really curious how quick these two under cover agents will handle the cam10 in the bed room. Either the cam will have technical problems or they will sleep in the LR or use full body condoms.....

Think there move is quite permanent as Anna is acquisitioning N&D's old bedroom.

But I agree, opening new apartments without new people is quite lame.  I hope it doesn't stay that way otherwise it would be a shame to pay 10 USD more a month just to switch between 4 apartments instead of 2.

What's wrong with cam 10?  They had a similar cam in voro in their room?  This one is just placed lower and a little closer to the bed due lack of space.  And the sex will probably be the same, dim the lights, close the blinds so the room is as dark as it gets and have the camera's film in black and white due to IR vision.

• Upvote 1

Kinda wonder how their English is, never heard them speak English on cam and don't think they'll get very far with Russian in Bulgaria.  It used to be the second most spoken foreign language but it rapidly declined during the years with English becoming the second language ahead of Russian.  Or they might have learned Bulgarian, who knows..