Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of glad Big Tits declined today. Gives her more time to make Alex suffer and Anna wince. It'll be that much better when she dominates them and destroys their relationship. That chick came in like a wrecking ball. Love it! Sorry, I'm bad.

Nothing wrong being bad.  ^^^   Bringing in a wild card was the root of VV.  Bring all singles and let them have sex with everyone else.  Ivo destructed that when he got in love with Sonia.  Ever since, they are bringing couples.  From a pure sex stand point, having free wild cards spice up the situations as we have seen for the last 2 days in Sophia.  With couples, you are more similar to RLC.  

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm kind of glad Big Tits declined today. Gives her more time to make Alex suffer and Anna wince. It'll be that much better when she dominates them and destroys their relationship. That chick came in like a wrecking ball. Love it! Sorry, I'm bad.

but if they want to Anna and Alex will win in the end

Not sure about the date but we all know that the presence of Alex and Anna in Sophia is about to end.  Both will be back to Moscow in a very near future.  Not sure where they will go though.  My bet is they will go to Tula.  There is room on the couch for them while Jackie and Petra stays in the bedroom.  There is no room for them anywhere else at the moment.  In the event Lisa and Nick would be released,  I cannot just see Alex going there.  Iris and Lex would not stay on the project with Alex and Anna as roommates.  Simply a total missmatch

Archived