Is it time for a Mussy Manzanar?

Clinton is facing serious difficulties on a number of fronts.

First, her mishandling of emails while secretary of state will not go away. A new report from the State Department’s inspector general makes it clear that Clinton broke the rules.

Among five recent secretaries of state, Clinton was the only one who refused to co-operate with the investigation. This wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t misled everyone a year ago.

She claimed none of the thousands of emails on her personal server were classified. The IG report maintains more than 2,000 were, indeed, classified. Some were even “top secret”. Her excuse of “convenience” was also questioned, given she carried several devices and how she used them took effort and planning.

Clinton broke State Department rules. But did she also break the law? The FBI is investigating, leaving open the possibility Clinton could be indicted on criminal charges under state secret statutes.

There is also the possibility that she will be charged in connection with the Clinton Foundation. The FBI says it will be presenting recommendations to the attorney general soon. They may allege money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political favours.

All this plays into Donald Trump’s hands. It helps legitimize his “Crooked Hillary” label. And it raises questions about her judgment and trustworthiness.

The possibility of a Clinton indictment blunts President Barack Obama’s ability to campaign aggressively for her during the general election. He refused to answer a recent media scrum question about whether voters can trust Clinton. As the sitting president, he must also remain neutral concerning her mounting legal issues.

• Upvote 5

Yes, But with the Attorney General currently sucking Obama's dick, there is very little chance that he will ever move on it.

By the way, did you see the look on that bitch, Debbie Wasserman Shultz's face when Bernie told Hillary he wanted her to dump her.?

That was one of his conditions for him being willing to drop out, and not be such a nuisance to her anymore.  

And Hillary,.. the person that will say anything and do anything to be elected told him she would. 

Debbie was livid, and probably said to her,.. "Just remember this you dried up old cunt, I know where you buried all the bodies." 

However, Hillary, in order to keep Debbie quiet probably told Debbie,..

"Don't worry, your still my main bitch, and when I'm president I will give you an important post in my cabinet."   "You can be in charge of counting all the money we steal."    

And you know that Debbie can't possibly resist that.   

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I'd ban you outright, Woody, but you're damn correct. Keep rocking.

Anybody who doesn't think she's corrupt is in need of government social worker help and funding. Unfortunately, they will still be allowed to vote.

Plus, this is in a forum where anything goes. I don't ban anybody here.

I do however reserve my rights to trash attics and chew radiators. Anybody who thinks Hillary is legit and capable of being president had better state their reasoning. Bring it on! We're open for discussion here.

(Woody's attic is perfectly safe. I've set up GPS controlled anti-aircraft rail guns there. We're high tech now. Contact my web site "Kicktheirass.com" for details. :biggrin:)

• Upvote 3