Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Kami scratched Kristy on their backs while they talked. Now Kristy laid down to sleep. Kami has gone out of the room

thank you noldus

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Julian, are you just trying to keep the spark up for this apartment?   You are like a one man publicity show for the apartment lol.  K&K have lost their spark with the RLC subscription members in my opinion and no matter how much you try to get it back for them, unfortunately it is only them that can get it back and it seems pretty obvious by lack of comments that they are even trying.

I enjoy watching them Harley, that's pretty simple and straightforward.  

I was testing the theory that they actually read these posts and might react to them.  I found it amusing although a long shot, hope I didn't bother anyone with my lighthearted play!

It would be great if they explored a little more, or decided to be more revealing on camera.

As many have noted, they are developing their modeling careers and that is likely what limits them the most.  There are many modeling jobs that would frown upon full-blown exhibitionism of the style that many of us wish they would do.  They seem to do what they can risk doing without compromising their options. I can accept that and enjoy watching them bathe, lay around naked, some nice reserved self-fulfillment.  It's all good to me.

Have a great day Harley!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Benfold said:

Ilona just masturbated with a dildo, wide out in the open. Dudes.

What..............." Miss Nude Sexless "  has actually 

stuck something up her kitty besides a tampon ????   Unbelievable.........LOL 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What..............." Miss Nude Sexless "  has actually 

stuck something up her kitty besides a tampon ????   Unbelievable.........LOL 

Yeah and I missed it!  Hope there's a video to share!  (Wrong forum slider)

• Upvote 1