Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They will always be on my list of apartments to follow keeper of the time, I seem to have this thing for Kristy you see. I love that ultra fine ass, and her legs are to die for. I love her quirky personality, and she has always since day one been on my list of favorites :heart: Kami use to be as well, but since we have now had time to get to know the two lovely young ladies over a period of time I have lost my fascination with Kamia, and by the latest poll results I am not alone. For many of us, beauty itself will hold your interest only so far. I have found many things about her that I find unattractive.

One thing I really can't understand is why she was so jealous of the Angels, BTW they have not returned since that infamous morning when she would not speak to them. There must be a reason why don't come back over to visit.

I think Kristy and the angels finished their studies so they probably won't see each other as much as before. 

9 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I think Kristy and the angels finished their studies so they probably won't see each other as much as before. 

Eric I agree that they have finished with school, but it is not likely we will ever see the angels again. They left in a hurry that morning for a reason.

R-4241901-1359480208-7358.jpeg.jpg77595c0dd42285c3edade7798b3ef8de.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Eric I agree that they have finished with school, but it is not likely we will ever see the angels again. They left in a hurry that morning for a reason.

R-4241901-1359480208-7358.jpeg.jpg

I'm pretty sure we will see them again just maybe not at the same time. It's not like they were there all the time before the incident either.

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I'm pretty sure we will see them again just maybe not at the same time. It's not like they were there all the time before the incident either.

Well I hope your right,  but with Angel Yulia going to Australia, I just don't see that becoming a reality. One can always hope though:heart:

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

It's looks like it's just me that following this apartment ??

To register: Kristy has stood up and in the bathroom. Kami sleeping .... 11:30 if it means anything :-)

I still follow, in  fact its the last apt I follow. Kam is still my fav. but she needs to get a gig. I don't think she has got an offer since Anna left. Thanks for keeping time.

15 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I still follow, in  fact its the last apt I follow. Kam is still my fav. but she needs to get a gig. I don't think she has got an offer since Anna left. Thanks for keeping time.

I don't think she's gotten an offer since she started fucking Dima  !!!!  She and Kristy came back because people wanted to see the 2 girls together. not because they wanted to see Kami and her boyfriend playing at making love !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I don't think she's gotten an offer since she started fucking Dima  !!!!  She and Kristy came back because people wanted to see the 2 girls together. not because they wanted to see Kami and her boyfriend playing at making love !

My goodness. ... Kamila and BF are a couple. ... There is no seens for them to end thier relationship to make you happy. ... ::) ... It is not their job to do what you want.

Wow. .... It really surprises me that after almost 6 months of K&K in this apartment there are still people that fall for this girl-girl teasing nonsense.  ... Sure, for a few weeks, this kind of show was exciting to watch. But, they did good in ending this show as they left barcelona a long time ago. .... Here the REAL LIFE (as in work, friends, studies and BF's)  is way to close as this kind of approach could work permanently. .... I have no idea, how many of this teasing massages show you still would like to see, but it should be apparent that norting more will happen. The girls are just normal friends (most likley not even best friends). 

Currently, this apartment extremely boring. But this is not because the girls have BF's. It is because they keep them away from the apartment. ... If there would be more guests (also the girls that visited a long time ago), there would also more interaction. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

My goodness. ... Kamila and BF are a couple. ... There is no seens for them to end thier relationship to make you happy. ... ::) ... It is not their job to do what you want.

Wow. .... It really surprises me that after almost 6 months of K&K in this apartment there are still people that fall for this girl-girl teasing nonsense.  ... Sure, for a few weeks, this kind of show was exciting to watch. But, they did good in ending this show as they left barcelona a long time ago. .... Here the REAL LIFE (as in work, friends, studies and BF's)  is way to close as this kind of approach could work permanently. .... I have no idea, how many of this teasing massages show you still would like to see, but it should be apparent that norting more will happen. The girls are just normal friends (most likley not even best friends). 

Currently, this apartment extremely boring. But this is not because the girls have BF's. It is because they keep them away from the apartment. ... If there would be more guests (also the girls that visited a long time ago), there would also more interaction. 

I doubt that Kami and her boyfriend are really serious.  They just put on a little show now and then,  showing very little  emotion except for Kami moaning a little to make believe she is being satisfied by the Wood Pecker !  My God, they have never even stripped naked in front of the cameras. Kami's bottle gets more action....LOL ! If this is their REAL LIFE it sure sucks. There are never any parties, very few friends and mostly all they do is eat and sleep. If this is considered to be their real lives............well all I can say is it is extremely BORING for girls at the age of 22 and 24 !  

• Upvote 1

Just now, slider_69 said:

I doubt that Kami and her boyfriend are really serious.  They just put on a little show now and then,  showing very little  emotion except for Kami moaning a little to make believe she is being satisfied by the Wood Pecker !  My God, they have never even stripped naked in front of the cameras. Kami's bottle gets more action....LOL ! If this is their REAL LIFE it sure sucks. There are never any parties, very few friends and mostly all thet so is eat and sleep. If this is considered to be their real lives............well all I can say is it is extremely BORING for girls at the age of 22 and 24 !  

I expect, that both girls have parties, friends and the all the intimacies outside of this apartment. They just decided to keep it away from the cameras. ... Therefore, we do not see their REAL LIFE. ... We see, most likely, just their minimalist approach to fulfill the contract they have with RLC. Be present, show some nude and have some fake masturbation is their work.

I hope that they will move out fast, so that RLC can find some people that are ready to share a normal and useful part of their REAL LIFE in the apartment.

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I expect, that both girls have parties, friends and the all the intimacies outside of this apartment. They just decided to keep it away from the cameras. ... Therefore, we do not see their REAL LIFE. ... We see, most likely, just their minimalist approach to fulfill the contract they have with RLC. Be present, show some nude and have some fake masturbation is their work.

I hope that they will move out fast, so that RLC can find some people that are ready to share a normal and useful part of their REAL LIFE in the apartment.

Well, Kami is still my favorite; however, if this is all that we are going to see ( or rather NOT see since the apartment has nothing free )  and if your a Premium member, the only thing you do get to see is the taking baths and masturbating for $45.oo a month , then I agree........it's time to move on !

• Upvote 1

This is just me talking. I %100 believe there are new owner now and what i have learned that the new owner have to honor the contract the old owner had on K & K. So this means that K & K are not going no where tell there contract is expire and also what was said that RLC is not going to renew K & K contract and i think they done been notified. Also kamila does not have a yeast infection. It only take about 2 weeks to clear up a yeast infection and she still using the medication and wearing a pad and it been over 3 weeks now. Also what else was said that apt cost a lot of money so they my not keep it either

• Upvote 1