Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'm just curious as to why you would think that. My initial impression is that this will last. Just my initial impression based on what I'm seeing.

I don't get to see so I just go by what I read and my impression is that it's a rebound thing and once he gets what he wants he will move on.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

reminiscent of Jenny on the couch in Barca with bf, while the others were on the 2nd floor.

To me, they couldn't be more different. It was very evident from the first minute that Jenny and that guy were together that he was only interested in one thing - and that was NOT Jenny's happiness. He practically raped her from my point of view, to be honest. And, she was so horny that she let him. 

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

To me, they couldn't be more different. It was very evident from the first minute that Jenny and that guy were together that he was only interested in one thing - and that was NOT Jenny's happiness. He practically raped her from my point of view, to be honest. And, she was so horny that she let him. 

It was apparent that Jenny and that guy had been with each other for a while.   Remember, you only see what happens inside the apartment and have no idea how they are outside the apartment.