Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well they came out of the balcony from kami's room immediatly after I wrote this.I wonder what those Kristy phonecalls were about.

Hopefully calling over Angels # 5,6 and 7 to come over,,,making plans to go out later,,or she is talking to either Kamila or her Bf.

The one thing that can tell you just how Close of a friendship Kristy has with these Angels,,is the fact that everyone of them can just go into her closet and put on any of her clothes without her getting Angry about it,,,,,sometimes it's kinda hard to know where Kristy is in the apartment,,because all of the Angels look just like her whenever they are wearing her clothes,,,we only can tell that it's Kristy by looking down at the "Buns of Steel":heart::heart:

tumblr_n9elb2NgHQ1qid1pxo4_400.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I know one thing, it has been so nice to see the Angels again, maybe they will take up residence to keep Kristy company, while Kamila is on her trip.  Yes Yes Hello Angels :angel::angel::angel::heart:

I don't think they brought enough stuff to stay for an extended period but we'll have them at least one more night :heart:. They all picked very casual outfits so they won't go clubbing they should not be back too late.

43 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't think they brought enough stuff to stay for an extended period but we'll have them at least one more night :heart:. They all picked very casual outfits so they won't go clubbing they should not be back too late.

Haven't you read a single thing I said earlier eric?,,,whenever these ladies come over to the Penthouse,,,they never ever need to bring any clothes with them,,because they all wear Kristy's clothes around the house,,and also to go out clubbing,,and she is more than happy to let them do so,,,plus Kristy has SOOOOOOO much clothes lol.

7505937ee23c28dbcb33592e68fb4436.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Seems that the angels are getting ready to go out, but not Kristy?

Kristy puts on a light blue dress. So they all will go out soon. 

First time I see her taking on clothes without trying a lot of different garments.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kristy puts on a light blue dress. So they all will go out soon. 

First time I see her taking on clothes without trying a lot of different garments.

Just think how much time it takes just one Girl to get ready,,now multiply that by 4,,,,and as usual they all look so damn sexy.

Kristy and the Angels left the penthouse @ 21:56

• Upvote 1