Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

These are girls of summer, no excuses. I never heard you all Bitch about them going out every night while they were in Barcelona for that month. This is as Mr. Box has said their real life. When I was 22 and 24, I was barely at home either, I was always out chasing the girls, until i finally caught one and got married. 

Kristy is very busy outside the department, and Kami chooses not be home that often either, although I think her and the Woodpecker have broke it off again , we have not seen him for almost a couple weeks and Kami is going out with her friends and partying to all hours in the night, then in return sleeps half the day away.

I do think Kami is lazy, and she would be the first to admit that, and has actually on several occasions.

Kristy is modeling almost daily or has some kind of gig going on daily, she is in her prime right now and taking advantage of that. 

I hate to see the apartment empty but just a few were complaining this winter when it was cold and they were home a lot.  

Why it so important to see them fuck some guy on camera is beyond me as a voyeur. I think no matter what these two awesome young ladies will always deal with the men that want more than they get.

They are the second most popular apartment in all of RLC even with it being no free views, this no one can deny. If they are not on your list to bad for you, as they will always be on my list and I watch then as often as time allows.

THIS IS THE REAL LIFE OF TWO BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES LIKE IT OR NOT.

• Upvote 4

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Wonder why no one has a problem with Kristy. She offers nothing either, she fakes being a lesbian until someone makes a move on her then she runs like a little girl. Who the heck practices kissing at their age. she really is chasing dudes and hooking up outside the apt. I don't know why someone could be mad at Dima when he has not done anything to Kamila. Kamila is the one with the rules and breaking up with him and withholding sex all sorts of little girl games. My gripe was they were never home. Now Kamila has been home now we want to call her lazy and boring.

I have no problem with both girls. ... They are both very nice and sympatic. ... :) .... My issue is more, that an long term teasing only approach is not very usefull. With Kristy it seems very simple. She agrees to nudity but will most likely never have real and open sex in front of the cameras (best to see as she was moving out to the balcony to have sex). ... This do not make her a bad person. It simply show that she is not a good cast for a project like RLC.

13 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Among the doom and gloom, I just wanted to point out that some of us really like those girls :heart: and this apartment in general.

There are also people that like to collect stamps. ... :biggrin: ... Did you ever consider that you may also would like the replacements? .... There are so many nice girls in the world. ... I think, RLC should try to find some girls that are nice and sympatic but also not so limited in front of the cameras.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for you Thes, I hope you enjoy them.   Me personally, I could care less!

I do Harley I think they are great to watch. It is a very good friendship, and they genuinely care for each other, Unlike the forced friendships you see in the Barcelona apartment that everyone Bitch's about all the time. The only real friendship that came out Barcelona are K&K and Irma and Ilona. The rest were just a business relationship. 

When I first started on this forum, that is what the discussions were about mostly, the people and their personalities, the interactions between them and their spouse's or mates.

They were real discussions, sometimes very in depth and funny, now all you get on the threads is,  she got big tits, she needs to suck his cock, she should masturbate, is she going to use that bottle again, why is she hiding under the covers, why are they always hiding from the cameras, I don't pay good money not to see them fucking all the time, OH look it's a dildo,  Why do they fuck under the covers. I wonder if she will swallow,  and so on, and so on ect, ect, OH let me say this for one billionth time I don;t like Rita she is bad for the RLC she does not participate in the project. she hides in the corners where I can not see her. OH one more time just in case some one missed it OK THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE

This forum has become the play by play of men fantasies, want's and desires, and reads like a horible erotic story for god's sake.

I have to be honest, I am glad I will become very busy again, because here it has become more boring than the a empty apartment on RLC.

Peace and Love       rant over LMAO :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There are also people that like to collect stamps. ... :biggrin: ... Did you ever consider that you may also would like the replacements? .... There are so many nice girls in the world. ... I think, RLC should try to find some girls that are nice and sympatic but also not so limited in front of the cameras.

Some people also like posting the same shit over and over again on web forums.

I don't see why the fact that this apartment exists prevents RLC to open a new one with girls you like better.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Mr. Box I am going to say this once as it was translated, There was no sex on on the balcony, it was a discussion that she wanted with him in private, Kristy was on her period at that time and even told him that. but yet you have on numerous occasions stated this as a fact, and it is simply is untrue, so get off it already for the 10,000th time  

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I do Harley I think they are great to watch. It is a very good friendship, and they genuinely care for each other, Unlike the forced friendships you see in the Barcelona apartment that everyone Bitch's about all the time. The only real friendship that came out Barcelona are K&K and Irma and Ilona. The rest were just a business relationship. 

When I first started on this forum, that is what the discussions were about mostly, the people and their personalities, the interactions between them and their spouse's or mates.

They were real discussions, sometimes very in depth and funny, now all you get on the threads is,  she got big tits, she needs to suck his cock, she should masturbate, is she going to use that bottle again, why is she hiding under the covers, why are they always hiding from the cameras, I don't pay good money not to see them fucking all the time, OH look it's a dildo,  Why do they fuck under the covers. I wonder if she will swallow,  and so on, and so on ect, ect, OH let me say this for one billionth time I don;t like Rita she is bad for the RLC she does not participate in the project. she hides in the corners where I can not see her. OH one more time just in case some one missed it OK THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE

This forum has become the play by play of men fantasies, want's and desires, and reads like a horible erotic story for god's sake.

I have to be honest, I am glad I will become very busy again, because here it has become more boring than the a empty apartment on RLC.

Peace and Love       rant over LMAO :biggrin:

I wouldn't care if it read like a horrible erotic story as long as there where no negative comments towards the girls, like 90% of them seem to be.. seems counter productive since they will read it, feel like shit and not want to do anything other than get out of the appartment which leads to more negative comments..

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

These are girls of summer, no excuses. I never heard you all Bitch about them going out every night while they were in Barcelona for that month. This is as Mr. Box has said their real life. When I was 22 and 24, I was barely at home either, I was always out chasing the girls, until i finally caught one and got married. 

I hate to see the apartment empty but just a few were complaining this winter when it was cold and they were home a lot.

It is very normal, even for people older than 24 years, to go out regularly (especially on weekends). This was no issue in barcelona and it is also no issue here.

Actually it is very simple. ... In all other apartments (expect A&K, but this is a different topic), we still see interaction. Sure, the residents are not always in there apartments, but when there are there, they actually have a part of there REAL LIFE (or maybe some show, i you like to say so). They do not limit away all private moments and all the sex. ... The summer is not limited to this apartment only. ... Here, the issue is not the season. It is the casting.

57 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kristy is very busy outside the department, and Kami chooses not be home that often either, although I think her and the Woodpecker have broke it off again , we have not seen him for almost a couple weeks and Kami is going out with her friends and partying to all hours in the night, then in return sleeps half the day away.

First, Kamila spend egularly time outside of this apartment beside parties (with casual clothing). ... It is very likely that she also see her BF in this periods of time. ... Ultimately, the fact that we do not know the status of her relationship (in the facebook kind of way) is a very good example why this apartment is not REAL LIFE at all. ... Normaly it would be the easiest conclusion  you can make just by watching an apartment (even without any translation). 

BTW, Normaly we would also have seen the new BF of Kristy. ... But she also hide this aspect of her life away. 

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why it so important to see them fuck some guy on camera is beyond me as a voyeur. I think no matter what these two awesome young ladies will always deal with the men that want more than they get.

They are the second most popular apartment in all of RLC even with it being no free views, this no one can deny. If they are not on your list to bad for you, as they will always be on my list and I watch then as often as time allows.

I'm tired to tell why sex is something normal to see in a REAL LIFE apartment. ... Do you really expect girls like K&K to have (almost) no sex in half a year? .... I think, the girls simply have dicided to have there sex only outside of this place. ... That is so easy to conclude, that even you should start to ecognize it. 

If you do not like to see there BF's in the apartment, you should say so. But please, do not make it a bad thing, if others would like to have this apart of there REAL LIFE included. It is not something extra that would work like an add on. It is simply a part of there REAL LIFE.

THIS IS NOT THE REAL LIFE OF TWO YOUNG LADIES. ... K&K SIMPLY HIDE ALMOST ALL PARTS OF THERE REAL LIFE AND MAKE THIS PLACE USELESS.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I do think Kami is lazy, and she would be the first to admit that, and has actually on several occasions.

Kristy is modeling almost daily or has some kind of gig going on daily, she is in her prime right now and taking advantage of that. 

Good for you,if you want to waste your money.

You seem very hung up on sex MrBox, both these girls masturbate alot which is better imo, you also seem to want every appartment to be of your liking which is ridiculous thinking and a horrible business plan for RLC, there are several appartments I don't care for but simply stay away from.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Glad to see you enjoy watching empty rooms.

I believe it's pretty normal to leave your house once in a while?