Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

12 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

God I hope these girls don't read these posts.

kenny,  the girls read the posts on this forum and they can either agree with or disagree with what people post.   It really doesn't matter what is posted under the K&K forum, what matters is what they (the tenants) decide to do with what they have read.   They can try to change some things for their fans or they can say "fuck it" I'm done,  or they can say that CC is better reading than the funny papers and carry on as normal.   The bottom line is that they do read the forums and give little to no thought about it!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

kenny,  the girls read the posts on this forum and they can either agree with or disagree with what people post.   It really doesn't matter what is posted under the K&K forum, what matters is what they (the tenants) decide to do with what they have read.   They can try to change some things for their fans or they can say "fuck it" I'm done,  or they can say that CC is better reading than the funny papers and carry on as normal.   The bottom line is that they do read the forums and give little to no thought about it!

What evs. If they have the strength like entertainers, atheletes, actors, musicians to take the good with the bad hopefully. There are some mean stuff that goes on here.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The difference being that they can never agree or dissagree, argue, tell someone to go fucking kill themself or defend themself.. I saw Kamila read yesterday, slowly shaking her head as the lifejoy drained from her eyes.

I don't know why people post negative stuff about this apartment.  If you don't like it, go to another apartment.  There is very little to see here, and so much going on in others.  I am sure the new owners aren't happy with this one, but let's give it some time to work out.

Just now, Jay Adams said:

The difference being that they can never agree or dissagree, argue, tells someone to go fucking kill themself or defend themself.. I saw Kamila read yesterday, slowly shaking her head as the lifejoy drained from her eyes.

It would really wonder if they would read this forum and try to take anything here seriously. ... This forum works just as a plattform for the viewers to exchange there opinions. There is no seens or need to argue with the residents or RLC about the apartments. ... I think, RLC will use there viewer count data to decide whether to extend the contract or not.

27 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

You seem very hung up on sex MrBox, both these girls masturbate alot which is better imo, you also seem to want every appartment to be of your liking which is ridiculous thinking and a horrible business plan for RLC, there are several appartments I don't care for but simply stay away from.

Kirsty masturbations are so fast that I doubt strongly the authenticity.  ... Normaly she finished in less than a minute.  ::)  ... If you like this events, have fun. ... I think there are more funny than exciting. :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

The difference being that they can never agree or dissagree, argue, tell someone to go fucking kill themself or defend themself.. I saw Kamila read yesterday, slowly shaking her head as the lifejoy drained from her eyes.

Yes they can Jay and apparently they have by lessoning the amount of time they spend in the apartment.   They could also give the 1 finger salute or hold up signs to cams like Nelly did.  I don't watch RLC so I'm going to ask if what you saw Kamila read yesterday was in fact the CC forum and you know this to be 100% true.  I also don't understand how they could give any credence to anything they would read on this forum! 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes they can Jay and apparently they have by lessoning the amount of time they spend in the apartment.   They could also give the 1 finger salute or hold up signs to cams like Nelly did.  I don't watch RLC so I'm going to ask if what you saw Kamila read yesterday was in fact the CC forum and you know this to be 100% true.  I also don't understand how they could give any credence to anything they would read on this forum! 

Ofcourse they can't, wouldn't make sense to the 99% of viewers that didn't read the comments and against RLC rules most likely.

What did Nelly's sign say? missed that one

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

It is very normal, even for people older than 24 years, to go out regularly (especially on weekends). This was no issue in barcelona and it is also no issue here.

Actually it is very simple. ... In all other apartments (expect A&K, but this is a different topic), we still see interaction. Sure, the residents are not always in there apartments, but when there are there, they actually have a part of there REAL LIFE (or maybe some show, i you like to say so). They do not limit away all private moments and all the sex. ... The summer is not limited to this apartment only. ... Here, the issue is not the season. It is the casting.

First, Kamila spend egularly time outside of this apartment beside parties (with casual clothing). ... It is very likely that she also see her BF in this periods of time. ... Ultimately, the fact that we do not know the status of her relationship (in the facebook kind of way) is a very good example why this apartment is not REAL LIFE at all. ... Normaly it would be the easiest conclusion  you can make just by watching an apartment (even without any translation). 

BTW, Normaly we would also have seen the new BF of Kristy. ... But she also hide this aspect of her life away. 

I'm tired to tell why sex is something normal to see in a REAL LIFE apartment. ... Do you really expect girls like K&K to have (almost) no sex in half a year? .... I think, the girls simply have dicided to have there sex only outside of this place. ... That is so easy to conclude, that even you should start to ecognize it. 

If you do not like to see there BF's in the apartment, you should say so. But please, do not make it a bad thing, if others would like to have this apart of there REAL LIFE included. It is not something extra that would work like an add on. It is simply a part of there REAL LIFE.

THIS IS NOT THE REAL LIFE OF TWO YOUNG LADIES. ... K&K SIMPLY HIDE ALMOST ALL PARTS OF THERE REAL LIFE AND MAKE THIS PLACE USELESS.

No Box, sex is not normal to see if they are not having it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as translated on many occasions there was a point where Kristy went 3 months without sex,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You think she is just some easy lay that has sex all the time, and god for bid if she does have sex, it better damn well be in her own bed, and in front of the cameras, and it better be on top of those covers. or it is not real life  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for your viewing pleasure as the is real life at it's best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  I don;t care if the Woodpecker is there or not, and I care if they have sex or not, I don't care if they masturbate or mot, I watch them because they are Beautiful Young Ladies, I enjoy their REAL LIFE FRIENDSHIP. I do at times get frustrated with Kamila and her laziness because I am not lazy, and I do like see the angels come by to visit I wished Angel Julia would have moved in with them, I think she would have made a good addition, but I do not expect anything more than what they sharem because it is their choice as it is in all the apartments, we are just along for the ride.

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY DO OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.............They are and have been two of the most popular ever tenants and they do mot under ant circumstance have to give in to your and your friends bull shit about sex. I think it's great that piss you off and you call for their removal because it will not happen, so it becomes more of a thorn in your side, or should I say a burr up your ass.

What other parts of their real life do you want to see other than sex ???????????????? answer that please ? Make a list for everyone here on the forun to read as proof of what you desire other than sex of any kind. it appears to me the only thing you want is sex with a man on top of the covers, and in their own beds, and in front of the cameras, because it is not normal to have sex anywhere else. They must also make sure and do this weekly because it is not normal to not have a boyfriend 1st of all, and not have sex daily. then to make you and your friends happy, Kami and Kristy need to go pick some guy at least once a week and bring them home to bang their brains out on camera just for you. Now that would be REAL LIFE IN THE APARTMENT ?????????? Wake up, rub your eyes. because your fantasy is over and dream land is not reality BOX

Do you have any idea just how silly you sound with your analysis, just how ludicrous you sound. just because it is not meeting your expectations.

USELESS FOR YOU SO PLEASE QUIT WATCHING AND COMMENTING on this apartment as it is useless to you and your friends.

THANKS

I will be waiting for the list of things you wish to see other than sex or that of a sexual nature from Kami and Kristy that pertains to real life they are conducting outside the apartment.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Ofcourse they can't, wouldn't make sense to the 99% of viewers that didn't read the comments and against RLC rules most likely.

What did Nelly's sign say? missed that one

Nelly held up a sign that read "I Love You Guys" if I'm not mistaken.