Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Just now, denizenkane said:

Welcome back Mike! You've missed an eventful few weeks.

Thank You Denizenkane,,,,I'm trying to catch up on all that I missed,,,I see ilona turned into a freak,,and Kami has a new Bf.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

See the way Kami and this new guy can't seem to keep their hands off each other? And, the way they keep planting little kisses on each other? This is the way I've always been with my new "loves" and I have been very surprised to have never seen this anywhere in the RLC apartments. I was beginning to think that maybe it was a cultural difference or something. This is great.  

This is what I consider "normal" or "natural" when there is love or strong infatuation between 2 people.

Kamila looks happier than I think I have ever seen her. :-) I'm happy for her. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

See the way Kami and this new guy can't seem to keep their hands off each other? And, the way they keep planting little kisses on each other? This is the way I've always been with my new "loves" and I have been very surprised to have never seen this anywhere in the RLC apartments. I was beginning to think that maybe it was a cultural difference or something. This is great.  

This is what I consider "normal" or "natural" when there is love or strong infatuation between 2 people.

Think it's worth me renewing my subscription? lol

4 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

totally agree book. this is real youth love :heart:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thank You Denizenkane,,,,I'm trying to catch up on all that I missed,,,I see ilona turned into a freak,,and Kami has a new Bf.:biggrin:

Ilona and Irma got friendly with some edible body lotion too

Kami looks so happy with this new guy, and he seems like a nice character 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Think is worth me renewing my subscription? lol

It's still too early to tell for sure. But, I'd almost be willing to bet that this will be a good relationship and will last for a while. What we don't know is how Kamila will decide what the cam limits will be. Will she be brave enough to show us how they interact in bed on a regular basis? Or, will he or her decide they want to strongly limit what we get to see of that part of their relationship.

2 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Damn I can't see Kami and her new bf, I bet they are hiding in 'barcelona' laundry.

they are on the balcony and smokes .. Will probably more cigarettes on Kami now .. We will request a cam there too

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Meanwhile the huge stuffed bear remains, hopefully to watch on tonight. Now there's insult to injury lol

I hope he bends her over the bear and gives her a good pounding and then busts his nut all over the bears face. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1