Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

These girls are so damn confused that this apartment is becoming worthless !  How about RLC sending  BOTH of them on a 30 day vacation to the Barcelona apartment .  They already mentioned maybe taking a trip to Ibiza with some guy named Mario !  A nice sea and sun vacation in Spain would put the spark back in their lives !  Besides that.................WINTER's COMING.........LOL !

TOMORROW JULY THE 23RD 2016 WILL BE THE  OFFICIAL ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE ARRIVAL OF KRISTY "BUNS OF STEEL" ANGEL ON RLC,,,,YES GUYS ONE YEAR AGO IS WHEN THIS BEAUTIFUL,SEXY AND OH SO ADORABLE LADY WALKED UNTO RLC AND INTO OUR LIVES,,,,,WE LOVE YOU KRISTY,,,AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST,,AND HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME,,,WE LOVE YOU!!!!:heart:blow-kiss.gifbig-hug-smiley-face.gifhugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

aniver kristy.png253887-Happy-Anniversary-To-My-Sweetheartumblr_nff54tAG6b1t1fmf1o2_500.gif

kristyjoking1.gif

• Upvote 6

il y a 21 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

DEMAIN Le 23 juillet 2016 SERA LE FONCTIONNAIRE UN AN ANNIVERSAIRE DE L'ARRIVÉE DE Kristy "BUNS OF STEEL" ANGEL SUR RLC ,,,, EST OUI GUYS IL Y A UN AN QUAND CETTE BELLE, SEXY ET OH SO ADORABLE LADY CHEMINEE UNTO RLC ET EN NOS VIES ,,,,, NOUS VOUS aIMENT KRISTY ,,, et nous vous souhaitons la meilleure ,, ET espérons vous voir pendant de nombreuses années à venir ,,, NOUS VOUS AIMONS !!!!:heart:blow-kiss.gifbig-hug-smiley-face.gifétreindre-smiley-emoticon.gifaniver kristy.png  1   121,7 Ko

253887-Happy-Anniversary-To-My-Sweetheartumblr_nff54tAG6b1t1fmf1o2_500.gif

kristyjoking1.gif

voici ma 1ere video de kristy, qui s'installe à Barcelone, le 23 07 2015!!!:

Here is my first video of kristy, who moved to Barcelona, July 23, 2015 !!!::biggrin::heart: https://mab.to/YnF4OTh5Z

• Upvote 4

il y a 21 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

DEMAIN Le 23 juillet 2016 SERA LE FONCTIONNAIRE UN AN ANNIVERSAIRE DE L'ARRIVÉE DE Kristy "BUNS OF STEEL" ANGEL SUR RLC ,,,, EST OUI GUYS IL Y A UN AN QUAND CETTE BELLE, SEXY ET OH SO ADORABLE LADY CHEMINEE UNTO RLC ET EN NOS VIES ,,,,, NOUS VOUS aIMENT KRISTY ,,, et nous vous souhaitons la meilleure ,, ET espérons vous voir pendant de nombreuses années à venir ,,, NOUS VOUS AIMONS !!!!:heart:blow-kiss.gifbig-hug-smiley-face.gifétreindre-smiley-emoticon.gifaniver kristy.png  1   121,7 Ko

kristyjoking1.gif

voici ma 1ere video de kristy, qui s'installe à Barcelone, le 23 07 2015!!!:

Here is my first video of kristy, who moved to Barcelona, July 23, 2015 !!!::biggrin::heart: https://mab.to/YnF4OTh5Z

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

TOMORROW JULY THE 23RD 2016 WILL BE THE  OFFICIAL ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE ARRIVAL OF KRISTY "BUNS OF STEEL" ANGEL ON RLC,,,,YES GUYS ONE YEAR AGO IS WHEN THIS BEAUTIFUL,SEXY AND OH SO ADORABLE LADY WALKED UNTO RLC AND INTO OUR LIVES,,,,,WE LOVE YOU KRISTY,,,AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST,,AND HOPE TO SEE YOU FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME,,,WE LOVE YOU!!!!:heart:blow-kiss.gifbig-hug-smiley-face.gifhugging-smiley-emoticon.gifaniver kristy.png  1   121.7 kB

kristyjoking1.gif

Number 3 on the list of most popular ever on RLC is the incredible. Irresistible, compassionate and hilarious KRISTY :heart: Happy Anniversary Kristy. This year has flown by thanks to you love ::)

Happy-Anniversary-With-Shining-Pearls.giimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVlIIGNbGlLltQq5sY2y8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2vLPzDVVN9FRhbUyxM_9

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kami bate now

under the covers, using the lotion bottle ???????