Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

11 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I just read that she broke up with Dima. I thought that was possible because I haven't seen him in a while. I'm happy about that because I felt strongly that he was not the guy for her because he doesn't seem to comprehend a woman's emotional needs. It may be because of growing up as an only child. I don't think he is a bad guy. I just don't think that he can provide Kamila with the emotional closeness that she desires.

The reason that I love Kamila and Kristy is because they seem like such nice young women in addition to being extremely attractive. They are always nice to those they interact with and I have never seen either one act selfish or act nasty to anyone. 

As far as Kamila not knowing what she wants, I think that's just part of maturing. She feels that she has outgrown the "night club" life (her words) and wants to settle down to a "normal" life as she understands it to be. She's learning about the world and relationships and I don't think it's unusual at all to work on finding out what type of life will bring long-term happiness. 

not sure about that nightclub thing.  it is less frequent but she still dresses to kill, goes out at midnight and returns 6-8 am.

On 7/19/2016 at 0:58 AM, kenny1940 said:

Or her until her conscious allows her to hoop up with someone else. and then go back afterwards.

more conjecture on my part... i seriously doubt we will see him again.  she looked venomous when she was kicking him out that last time.

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

more conjecture on my part... i seriously doubt we will see him again.  she looked venomous when she was kicking him out that last time.

yes I remember you saying this a while ago and you nailed it. I was waiting for Kitek to respond and then I started seeing very different behavior from her. Patterns of the last two weeks and the Kitek revelation, she may be dressing to go see the guy that works at the bar during working hours and then going on a date afterwards. Apparently he works at a club.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

not sure about that nightclub thing.  it is less frequent but she still dresses to kill, goes out at midnight and returns 6-8 am.

Well, I really can't speak to what she actually does when she goes out. Kristy goes with her sometimes and Kristy also goes out without her. I'm only going by the translations of conversations that Kamila and Kristy had. In that material, supposedly Kamila told Kristy that she was tired of the night club scene and that she was feeling like she was getting too old for that.

Your guess is as good as mine. Since she just broke up with Dima again, maybe she decided to try the night scene again (at least for a short while) to see if her feelings might change. As I said, she seems to be going through a critical part of maturing and will probably vacillate a little until she finds what "feels" best for her. I think pretty much all of us go through that to a degree in our early 20's as we change from the teenager's mindset to that of young adults. 

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but as far as I know he never treated her badly in any way.

I did read where Kamila acted kind of shitty to the angels one morning but without seeing it and how it all went down, I can't comment any further.

That is what she said but sometimes a person has to practice what they preach.

Her long-term happiness will not be found in clubs and bars, I can guarantee you that.

I didn't say that he treated her badly. I don't think that he did (but who knows?). I don't think she broke up with him for treating her badly (but, again, who knows?) I think it is more likely that she broke up with him because he wasn't giving her (and didn't seem capable of giving her) the emotional "closeness" that she obviously craves in an intimate relationship.

I read that bit about her not being nice to the angels. But, I didn't see anything like that. I thought she did her best to act friendly to them while Kristy was out. But, she didn't know them that well (at least at that time) and she has repeatedly said that she feels a little uncomfortable around people until she gets to know them. She's actually quite shy in some situations even though her self-esteem is pretty high. I can easily understand that kind of thing.

Again, it's all pretty much conjecture at this point since we don't actually get to talk to the girls and ask for clarification of what we "think" we saw.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

yes I remember you saying this a while ago and you nailed it. I was waiting for Kitek to respond and then I started seeing very different behavior from her. Patterns of the last two weeks and the Kitek revelation, she may be dressing to go see the guy that works at the bar during working hours and then going on a date afterwards. Apparently he works at a club.

Could it be that Kami is trying to synchronize her schedule with her new boyfriend's?If he works at a club he probably goes to work between 9:00pm and midnight and gets off around 6:00am or later.That means he would sleep during the day.Lately Kami has not been going to sleep until 4:00 or 5:00am and waking up late in the afternoon.I believe she has then been leaving the apartment around 6:00pm which would probably be about the time her boyfriend is awaking.She could then spend time with him until he goes to work.

33 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, I really can't speak to what she actually does when she goes out. Kristy goes with her sometimes and Kristy also goes out without her. I'm only going by the translations of conversations that Kamila and Kristy had. In that material, supposedly Kamila told Kristy that she was tired of the night club scene and that she was feeling like she was getting too old for that.

Your guess is as good as mine. Since she just broke up with Dima again, maybe she decided to try the night scene again (at least for a short while) to see if her feelings might change. As I said, she seems to be going through a critical part of maturing and will probably vacillate a little until she finds what "feels" best for her. I think pretty much all of us go through that to a degree in our early 20's as we change from the teenager's mindset to that of young adults. 

I didn't say that he treated her badly. I don't think that he did (but who knows?). I don't think she broke up with him for treating her badly (but, again, who knows?) I think it is more likely that she broke up with him because he wasn't giving her (and didn't seem capable of giving her) the emotional "closeness" that she obviously craves in an intimate relationship.

I read that bit about her not being nice to the angels. But, I didn't see anything like that. I thought she did her best to act friendly to them while Kristy was out. But, she didn't know them that well (at least at that time) and she has repeatedly said that she feels a little uncomfortable around people until she gets to know them. She's actually quite shy in some situations even though her self-esteem is pretty high. I can easily understand that kind of thing.

Again, it's all pretty much conjecture at this point since we don't actually get to talk to the girls and ask for clarification of what we "think" we saw.

Bookmaster the Angels have not returned to that apartment since, even though Kristy and the Angels have been together on many occasions since that morning. You say you didn't see anything that she did that made them feel like that, then you should re watch that morning, when she in fact was quite rude to them, while Kristy and the Angels were having good laughing time in the living room cutting up, the looks on their faces and even Kristy;s actions say completely different story, and they immediately got dressed and left, and have not one of them returned since. Kamila is not near so perfect as you paint her out to be.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Bookmaster the Angels have not returned to that apartment since, even though Kristy and the Angels have been together on many occasions since. You say you didn't see anything that she did that made them feel like that, then you should re watch that morning, when was quite rude to them, while Kristy and the Angels were having good time in the living room, they immediately got dressed and left, and have not one of them returned since. Kamila is not near so perfect as you paint her out to be.

Well, I would happily do that but I can't. I don't have a recording and I can't be positive that we are talking about the same morning. I didn't say that it never happened. I said that I didn't see her act like that with them. When I saw her with them in the kitchen (before Kristy got home), she seemed to be trying very hard to be nice and make them feel welcome. We could be talking about completely different times.

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, I would happily do that but I can't. I don't have a recording and I can't be positive that we are talking about the same morning. I didn't say that it never happened. I said that I didn't see her act like that with them. When I saw her with them in the kitchen (before Kristy got home), she seemed to be trying very hard to be nice and make them feel welcome. We could be talking about completely different times.

No sir that is the last time the Angels have been in the Penthouse, this was next morning, and her and Kristy had words about about her actions in the kitchen with several hand gestures and looks of complete disgust, from Kristy about how she acted towards their guests. In the end Kami realized she was being unkind and had a good cry over it. The friendship between Kami and Kristy was kinda tense for next couple of days because of that morning. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No sir that is the last time the Angels have been in the Penthouse, this was next morning, and her and Kristy had words about about her actions in the kitchen with several hand gestures and looks of complete disgust, from Kristy about how she acted towards their guests. In the end Kami realized she was being unkind and had a good cry over it. The friendship between Kami and Kristy was kinda tense for next couple of days because of that morning. 

Ok, if you say so. I believe you. Again, I only said that I didn't see anything like the scene that was described. So, I presume that we are talking about 2 separate group scenes. :-)

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

Ok, if you say so. I believe you. Again, I only said that I didn't see anything like the scene that was described. So, I presume that we are talking about 2 separate group scenes. :-)

I agree, the night before that morning, Kamila was very kind and was the perfect hostess to the Angels, and yes I agree she was very kind to them while waiting for Kristy to return home. Book, I think they were being loud in the morning and it woke Kami up, and we all know, that Kamila is not a morning person :biggrin:  but in fact a night owl.

• Upvote 1