Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Funny thing is I didn't become a member again because I thought some great romance was going to happen with Kristy. I never bought into that. What I thought I would see is more of their relations with the homelife/hometown and their boyfriends. We did get to see their friends and their everyday patterns at home.

• Upvote 1

Truth is I have never seen either girl do anything malicious, in fact all the girls. A couple of dudes have been assholes. Kamila and Kristy are pretty good young ladies in a world where they are single and have to somehow have a relationship with a partner and that person is ok with them being on camera. The only Kamila incidents have been her bumping heads with Nora, disappointing Kristy in BC and being in a bad mood with Kristy's angels. Which the latter is just an indication of her wanting Kristy at her side, which Kristy proved in BC if you cross her she is the more powerful. Kristy froze Kamila out so much that Kami cried. Kristy loves Kamila as a friend and excepts her as is and they roll that way, they really do connect when they can. In a year and about 3 months that's it. Nothing really done by Kamila that warrants any hate. and in my opinion Dima either, yes they probably should move on from each other but I've never seen him be no more an a hole than she can with him.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, kitek said:

FYI

Kamila broke up with Dima.

That's a hell of a good news. Thank you Kitek. Kami is very happy thoses last days. Yesterday she was very eager to tell Kristy what's going on in her own life, but Kristy was tired, ready to sleep.

So Kami found someone new, I don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, I would bet for a girl...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to kitek, Dima is no more.   I predict that he will be back in her life soon.   The problem with Kamila is that she doesn't know what she wants.   He will be back and I can promise you that!!

I just read that she broke up with Dima. I thought that was possible because I haven't seen him in a while. I'm happy about that because I felt strongly that he was not the guy for her because he doesn't seem to comprehend a woman's emotional needs. It may be because of growing up as an only child. I don't think he is a bad guy. I just don't think that he can provide Kamila with the emotional closeness that she desires.

The reason that I love Kamila and Kristy is because they seem like such nice young women in addition to being extremely attractive. They are always nice to those they interact with and I have never seen either one act selfish or act nasty to anyone. 

As far as Kamila not knowing what she wants, I think that's just part of maturing. She feels that she has outgrown the "night club" life (her words) and wants to settle down to a "normal" life as she understands it to be. She's learning about the world and relationships and I don't think it's unusual at all to work on finding out what type of life will bring long-term happiness. 

9 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

That's a hell of a good news. Thank you Kitek. Kami is very happy thoses last days. Yesterday she was very eager to tell Kristy what's going on in her own life, but Kristy was tired, ready to sleep.

So Kami found someone new, I don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, I would bet for a girl...

I sure hope so............licking some pussy might straighten her out...........LOL !:biggrin::biggrin: Especially if it was Kristy's crack !

8 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I just read that she broke up with Dima. I thought that was possible because I haven't seen him in a while. I'm happy about that because I felt strongly that he was not the guy for her because he doesn't seem to comprehend a woman's emotional needs. It may be because of growing up as an only child. I don't think he is a bad guy. I just don't think that he can provide Kamila with the emotional closeness that she desires.

The reason that I love Kamila and Kristy is because they seem like such nice young women in addition to being extremely attractive. They are always nice to those they interact with and I have never seen either one act selfish or act nasty to anyone. 

As far as Kamila not knowing what she wants, I think that's just part of maturing. She feels that she has outgrown the "night club" life (her words) and wants to settle down to a "normal" life as she understands it to be. She's learning about the world and relationships and I don't think it's unusual at all to work on finding out what type of life will bring long-term happiness. 

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but as far as I know he never treated her badly in any way.

I did read where Kamila acted kind of shitty to the angels one morning but without seeing it and how it all went down, I can't comment any further.

That is what she said but sometimes a person has to practice what they preach.

Her long-term happiness will not be found in clubs and bars, I can guarantee you that.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it but as far as I know he never treated her badly in any way.

I did read where Kamila acted kind of shitty to the angels one morning but without seeing it and how it all went down, I can't comment any further.

That is what she said but sometimes a person has to practice what they preach.

Her long-term happiness will not be found in clubs and bars, I can guarantee you that.

No you can't-met my wife in a bar and we been married 38 years now

• Upvote 1