Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow,this apartment is really exciting tonight. lol

Kind of a pattern big event some one goes on vacation. Don't worry in about 7 days Kamila will be back, who knows what Kristy is up to. Maybe getting her vagina stretched out. off camera. Kam will be off her period usually happens first week of month.

On 8/1/2016 at 0:45 AM, kenny1940 said:

Kind of a pattern big event some one goes on vacation. Don't worry in about 7 days Kamila will be back, who knows what Kristy is up to. Maybe getting her vagina stretched out. off camera. Kam will be off her period usually happens first week of month.

Are we sure that Kami will return ?

12 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Are we sure that Kami will return ?

No one know anything for certain here since all are viewers but why would anyone even raise the question?  She is on vacation and posting about it.

30 minutes ago, albacore said:

No one know anything for certain here since all are viewers but why would anyone even raise the question?  She is on vacation and posting about it.

Trolls raise all the obvious questions, they need attention.  Stop feeding them.

• Upvote 1

For those who have a problem with Blue & Bonnie then being your sorry ass to Tarpon Spring Florida and we meet at Publix grocery store and i show you what my husband taught me to do with BULLY.  THANK YOU to the rest of you that has been nice to Blue & Bonnie. Sorry i had to lash out to a few member on here but they started on me first and they just won't get off of it they just keep bashing me. I on here just like you talking and there a lot of you that don't have a problem with Blue & Bonnie. Thank you guys 

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

For those who have a problem with Blue & Bonnie then being your sorry ass to Tarpon Spring Florida and we meet at Publix grocery store and i show you what my husband taught me to do with BULLY.  THANK YOU to the rest of you that has been nice to Blue & Bonnie. Sorry i had to lash out to a few member on here but they started on me first and they just won't get off of it they just keep bashing me. I on here just like you talking and there a lot of you that don't have a problem with Blue & Bonnie. Thank you guys 

Who is Blue?