Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

33 minutes ago, slider_69 said:
3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

We need a conversation between K&K to find out who and what Kami did on her date last night.

l  Don't believe she can do much if she is still nursing that  " sick pussy"

Not positive medication she is taking is for that.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think we need some Kitek translations to learn what is going on in K&K's lives right now.This is like watching a foreign language movie without captions and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. lol

Sounds pretty simple to me RR......they are tired of the whole thing and don't give a flying f#@& and want to do what it takes to get to the end of their contract!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think we need some Kitek translations to learn what is going on in K&K's lives right now.This is like watching a foreign language movie without captions and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. lol

With this apartment, it was always a lot of story telling but almost no REAL LIFE. ... Now, that the translations are almost gone, it is more apparent how unsubstantial this apartment really is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

With this apartment, it was always a lot of story telling but almost no REAL LIFE. ... Now, that the translations are almost gone, it is more apparent how unsubstantial this apartment really is.

Oh dear Mr Box, does your opinion change after tonight?

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

Oh dear Mr Box, does your opinion change after tonight?

Frist, I liked the last night event a lot. Until recently, I did not have rated this event as possible. ... but ....

Do you remember that Kamila once had one time sex in the aparttment? ... SEX do not equal REAL LIFE. It is just a part of it. ... So, the last event could be the beginning (or restart) of REAL LIFE in this apartment. It is not the proof.

Now, I hope that Kristy doesn't regret the new openness and that this apartment will be more enlivened in the future.

• Upvote 1