Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Looks like a Billboard that reads "Look at me, I'm on the rag"!   It's like these girls don't hide it on purpose so the viewers don't get pissed off or something lol.   Well, it's that time for Kristy....AGAIN....don't expect anything out of her lol.   It's not like she shows anything of any significance anyway from what I have read.   It's probably just me being an asshole again.

That's the downfalls of Thongs. They don't hide the rags.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the downfalls of Thongs. They don't hide the rags.

It has nothing to do with the thongs SC.....they wear these god awful rags to announce that they are out of business lol.    They only do it to lesson the amount of ridicule they receive from the viewers.    I've never heard of so many women wearing those ugly pads until the last several months.   Most women I know use tampons and never worry about the pads.   On RLC, it's their way of saying......"Fuck RLC Subscribers"!!   I have this pad that is as big as a shammy so that must mean I can coast for the next week.   Fuck it....I'm tired of all their bullshit!!   I'm fixing to join WW and say goodbye to all!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It has nothing to do with the thongs SC.....they wear these god awful rags to announce that they are out of business lol.    They only do it to lesson the amount of ridicule they receive from the viewers.    I've never heard of so many women wearing those ugly pads until the last several months.   Most women I know use tampons and never worry about the pads.   On RLC, it's their way of saying......"Fuck RLC Subscribers"!!   I have this pad that is as big as a shammy so that must mean I can coast for the next week.   Fuck it....I'm tired of all their bullshit!!   I'm fixing to join WW and say goodbye to all!

I must have misinterpreted your comment.  Sorry bout that.

6 minutes ago, moibidule said:

Thanls Hope! You make great pics!

I thought you would know these girls already. They are Irma and Polya, not Kamila and Kristy.