Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

If we can't post and / or see pics and vids in the most popular appartments , why not remove the 2 sections (Pics and Videos threads ) ?  anyway, all we see is comments and there is a thread for that ... I would prefer to see pics and videos, but it seems impossible to ... I really don't understand why RLC acts like that ?  It' impossible to watch 24/24 ... 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If we can't post and / or see pics and vids in the most popular appartments , why not remove the 2 sections (Pics and Videos threads ) ?  anyway, all we see is comments and there is a thread for that ... I would prefer to see pics and videos, but it seems impossible to ... I really don't understand why RLC acts like that ?  It' impossible to watch 24/24 ... 

There are Pictures and Videos in the threads. Just that users need to be a Premium Member to see most posted Content.

It all depends on how the Content is uploaded whether it stays or it gets hit with a DMCA Takedown and the Account Holders loss of their RLC Account.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are Pictures and Videos in the threads. Just that users need to be a Premium Member to see most posted Content.

It all depends on how the Content is uploaded whether it stays or it gets hit with a DMCA Takedown and the Account Holders loss of their RLC Account.

I am a premium member and all I see in K&K is comments ... They used to be the most popular girls , and now, all I see is everybody want them to leave. If there are images for premium members, where can I find it , please !!   BTW, I'm not mad , but disappointed ... 

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I am a premium member and all I see in K&K is comments ... They used to be the most popular girls , and now, all I see is everybody want them to leave. If there are images for premium members, where can I find it , please !!   BTW, I'm not mad , but disappointed ... 

In this Thread we are on now, go back to the First and Second pages there should be pictures Premium Members should see.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In this Thread we are on now, go back to the First and Second pages there should be pictures Premium Members should see.

I agree with you, but in the Pictures' Thread, there should be more than 2 or 3 pages with photos ... not just the first 2-3 pages ... it should be just photos and few comments about these ... not the inverse ... looks like we have a lot of comments and few pictures ... 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I agree with you, but in the Pictures' Thread, there should be more than 2 or 3 pages with photos ... not just the first 2-3 pages ... it should be just photos and few comments about these ... not the inverse ... looks like we have a lot of comments and few pictures ... 

That's all there is for this Thread so far is 3 pages.  The other picture threads are below the pinned section.

This one started July 1 and there hasn't been all that much activity from K & K apartment.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

no one wants to take a chance and post from all private apartments :huh: Ban city the same day you post

I was watchig alittle on my phone yesterday, with the phoron browser. It didn't seem to have the watermarks. Just the numbers in the corner.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

no one wants to take a chance and post from all private apartments :huh: Ban city the same day you post

It all depends on the method of how they are posted.    Anything from a Third Party Host will get you banned quickly.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Frankster said:

I was watchig alittle on my phone yesterday, with the phoron browser. It didn't seem to have the watermarks. Just the numbers in the corner.

nothing about watermarks but I used phoron on ipad and iphone, but had problems that it not kept onlogging.
Now I found in the technical thread here suggestions on app Puffin. It is much better and you get straight into the final layout you had (eg; 4 pictures in splitscreen etc)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 0:23 PM, StnCld316 said:

:biggrin:

Looks like a Billboard that reads "Look at me, I'm on the rag"!   It's like these girls don't hide it on purpose so the viewers don't get pissed off or something lol.   Well, it's that time for Kristy....AGAIN....don't expect anything out of her lol.   It's not like she shows anything of any significance anyway from what I have read.   It's probably just me being an asshole again.