Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 9:33 PM, corboblanc said:

kami sexe, kristy masturb, pussy face...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Thanks a lot, Corboblanc.

What you can see in Kami making love with her BF is that the guy can hardly keep a hard on when he is in her and has to masturbate to go on, and then finishes her with his fingers. Both are more attracted by same gender sex.

I catched once Kami looking at Kristy naked pussy and that was awesome, she was seriously interested. Hope they will finally do something harder before leaving RLC. Anyway, they seem more and more opened to anything...

• Upvote 3

I download. Thanks to you, Corboblanc, this day will be wonderful!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the video, good work! I just wonder whether Kami and BF have had this session on Kami´s bed recently, or is this video about their one and only session a couple of months ago. Anyway, I regard that as the worst act we have seen on RLC. Could somebody inform them that sex could get better if they took their pants off. The same to Kristy - it is easier to masturbate without pants.

It is nice that Kami now enjoys showing her slim body to us quite openly and for a long time. Actually I like Kristy´s body even more and hope they will repeat their kissing session, and naked, if I may dream. 

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Thanks a lot, Corboblanc.

What you can see in Kami making love with her BF is that the guy can hardly keep a hard on when he is in her and has to masturbate to go on, and then finishes her with his fingers. Both are more attracted by same gender sex.

I catched once Kami looking at Kristy naked pussy and that was awesome, she was seriously interested. Hope they will finally do something harder before leaving RLC. Anyway, they seem more and more opened to anything...

Probably from steroid use, and kinda hard for Kamila to not look at Kristys pussy when she's constantly shoving it in Kamila's face, she does this to all her friends, did you see when she had all the girlfriends over? They wanted to do stuff but she only wanted to be in the bed, and every time a girl looked at her she would rub her pussy. she was very dominant with the little blackhair girl and grabbed her pussy and stuff, she knows that wouldn't work with Kamila so she's acting like the submissive little kitten around her trying to make her the dominant one, which I'm sad to see acctually works, started with the back rubs in old appartment, at first it was two girls doing it but within just a week Kamila's demeanor had changed to boyfriend rubbing girlfriends back.. She should let Kamila be the lovely girl she is and not try and change her with her evil psychological games for her own egotistical reasons, but from what I've seen lately it might be to late allready:(