Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

Sandman420, thanks for the videos and before I say what I'm fixing to say, just realize that I am very ticked off at my internet provider and it has everything with to do with what I'm fixing to say.  Yesterday I tried downloading a video by Aldi or Albi or something like that and after 5 different tries I said fuck it and quit.  Today I have logged on to CC a few different times with always the same result (even CC crawls at a slugs pace).....my fucking internet speed sux ASS.   I don't know how long it's going to take or how much hell raising I'm going to have to do with comcast to get them to fix their shit but I will be a huge sharp thorn in their ASS until something happens.

The reason I'm saying this to you is,  is there anyway you could give a better description of the videos before I try to download them?  If it's videos of Kristy masturbating under the covers or in the bath or Kami having covered se, then could you at least include that much information, and if not......thank you for your time.

P.S.  Is there any other site like MAB you could use?  My anti-virus doesn't like zippyshare!

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 2:00 PM, Sandman420 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Kami have sex

This video has been uploaded a few times, but I don´t mind. I have watched Kami´s face with 300 % zoom, and I am pretty sure she does not look like enjoying, but the Coke boy rather hurts her. Maybe she is not wet enough, the Coke boy does not make her wet.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

This video has been uploaded a few times, but I don´t mind. I have watched Kami´s face with 300 % zoom, and I am pretty sure she does not look like enjoying, but the Coke boy rather hurts her. Maybe she is not wet enough, the Coke boy does not make her wet.

i think u never had the moment that a girl had an orgasm , thats the thing i think in your comment ;)

Some days ago, i have seen some pictures in color with Kamila to have sex with boyfrind. (in "Irma .... video", now deleted)

She was riding this boy and he were first time without his slip and showing his big cock.

There is a video of this action ????? We can see it ?

1 hour ago, Freitag13 said:

Some days ago, i have seen some pictures in color with Kamila to have sex with boyfrind. (in "Irma .... video", now deleted)

She was riding this boy and he were first time without his slip and showing his big cock.

There is a video of this action ????? We can see it ?

tisk tisk tisk.....some of you people are so sad!

• Upvote 1

I´m one of the sad people who didn´t quite understand whether that was Kami and BF in those pictures - the pictures were deleted too soon. If there´s a video (or even pictures) of that sex session, I would appreciate if someone could send me a PM.

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I´m one of the sad people who didn´t quite understand whether that was Kami and BF in those pictures - the pictures were deleted too soon. If there´s a video (or even pictures) of that sex session, I would appreciate if someone could send me a PM.

I didn't get to see the pictures at all and don't know what set of pictures you are talking about.   Was this supposed to be something recent or from one of the other times they had sex in the apartment?

It was a mixture of pictures, as far as I remember, in the Barcelona apartment´s picture thread about Irma, but there were many girls in the same post and the whole post was quite soon deleted. I am not sure if there really is a new video of Kami & BF having sex, I have seen only the one that has been posted many times.