Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

this is very curious,the link was removed very faster but the file and link is always available,is it the mods have removed this link of sandman?

it's a chance howard have quote faster for save the link,is it a 4k video with 2,56 GB :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

Now-a-days, I'm suspicious of any file as large as 2.5GB.  And without pictures as a preview, I consider it as malware or a virus unless proven otherwise.

just download the last kami sex file 1,7 gB of sandman  and there is no malware or virus,the only problem is there is no sound but great quality video,i download now this large file 2,56 GB.

when i have a doubt on a file,i just check the number of likes but this time i have take the risk to download because i search this video and no problem for me and i have a good anti-virus

This is the 2.5G file. No sound on two of them (and very low on the third) but still good. The one for the first session contains more than I've seen on other videos.

it's my mix videos of sandman of kamila last sex in small files,there was no audio in original files so i have add some music,

part1 : 

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

part2 : 

download faster before rlc delete the links,i upload only one time,not necessery quote this post

• Upvote 17

NICE JOB SANDMAN, JUST FOR NEX TIME TRY TO USE A VIDEO COMPRESSOR OR CONVERTOR, I KNOW IT CHANGES THE VIDEO RESOLUTION BUT FOR THE FORUM WE WILL APRECIATE SMALL FILES...

AND FOR THE QUOTE NOT PROBLEM, ITS NO WORRIES ABOUT IT, I ALSO HAVE GOOD ANTI-VIRUS AND DOWNLOAD WITH NO PROBLEM..!!