Leora and Paul... Put the fucking phones away

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I do a good rant!!! Mine is usually aimed at Kiko!! Mr Misery who has Nora. Reconcile that one!!!

You are aware, I presume, that this man you detest, Kiko AKA Captain Kiko, has thwarted an operation conducted by our best agents. Poor NL has left (temporarily, Maya's coming back tomorrow and that couple's really fun. He didn't get a burn notice issued on him, so he's still stuck with us.)  I would suggest you rant against phones for a while, as to not announce your allegiances.

After all, phones ARE evil.

Dan......Tell us how you really feel about their phones.  ;D

I see that shit all of the time. A couple goes out for dinner, or breakfast or a quiet picnic in the park. What are they doing? Looking at that stupid f'ing phone.  ::)  They have no clue as to the person that they are sitting/standing/ laying right next to.

In my relationship, when we are together, the phone doesn't even exist. No phones or computers at the breakfast/dinner table. This is our time. This is the time that we share the days happenings or what's going to happen. After the day is over, she likes to watch those silly celebrity shows and I like to read these silly forums.  ;)

When we are together, we are together for each other. Everything else takes a back seat. After 25 years, we must be doing something right. If I want to hold something, I hold her hand, not a phone. And it always will be that way.

Guest paulusmagintie

It's the future. Milleniials communicate differently. Get used to it.

I was thinking this exact same thing.

The technology brings people closer together despite being a world apart, yet the older generation wants us to ditch them. No thanks, if we have nothing to talk about we could probably find a topic online to discuss, share stories given us in emails (Done this) or my brother, his girlfriend and my cousin sat in the same room playing a facebook drawing game.

It's a device that can be used between people not just to separate like everybody seems to think. Although I also agree that if the other person doesn't have a phone/computer then don't use yours in front of them leaving them to stare blankly into the distance.

Guest kevinbsam7

Who knows, they could have been texting each other

That was a great Doonesbury strip last year - two guys sitting next to each other in a bar texting away on their phones in silence. Last frame was one of them texting 'Want to meet for a beer sometime?' And the other 'Dude, I'm sitting next to you'

Guest HappyChap

Dan......Tell us how you really feel about their phones.  ;D

I see that shit all of the time. A couple goes out for dinner, or breakfast or a quiet picnic in the park. What are they doing? Looking at that stupid f'ing phone.  ::)  They have no clue as to the person that they are sitting/standing/ laying right next to.

In my relationship, when we are together, the phone doesn't even exist. No phones or computers at the breakfast/dinner table. This is our time. This is the time that we share the days happenings or what's going to happen. After the day is over, she likes to watch those silly celebrity shows and I like to read these silly forums.  ;)

When we are together, we are together for each other. Everything else takes a back seat. After 25 years, we must be doing something right. If I want to hold something, I hold her hand, not a phone. And it always will be that way.

A true romantic....I'm welling up...... ;D

Guest HappyChap

Although I have to say that myself and my partner have been known to sit in the same room sending each other Facebook messages........and we love texting each other as well.....