Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

My be they are closing down the apt and Kamila moving on and Kristy and the loser are getting there own apt. Well think about it All the other guys just sit around all day and do nothing what a better place for him then on then on RLC. You never saw this coming so there could be more surprises from Kristy

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

05:40: Kristy and her BF went to sleep...

all that is left is barc1- lets see what kind of shape they are in when get home hahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

good night Kirsty i'm going to go cry cuz kristy all grown LMAO :biggrin::biggrin: and good night Kirsty

a lot of people will cry, with Kristy losing her RLC virginity hahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

My be they are closing down the apt and Kamila moving on and Kristy and the loser are getting there own apt. Well think about it All the other guys just sit around all day and do nothing what a better place for him then on then on RLC. You never saw this coming so there could be more surprises from Kristy

BLAH, BLAH bullshit stories continue.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Most of the guys leave their apartment every day. 

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I hope a all girl orgy shape LOL

that would be nice, but that is a lot of hope hahahahahahahaha