Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

I have done email RLC with a very long detail letter and now i need your help. The girls that was at Kamila apt monday night that put on that open masturbation show is what i email them about. I ask them to please sign her up for the project. I also ask them to try her out in one of the Barcelona apt and if she did good there then move her in with K & K.I need you to flood RLC with email if you like this girl name (Natasia ). Please send your email to ( [email protected] ) and start it of by saying ( Please send this to RLC management team ) Then till them how much you like her & you won't them to sign her up. Thank you guys

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I have done email RLC with a very long detail letter and now i need your help. The girls that was at Kamila apt monday night that put on that open masturbation show is what i email them about. I ask them to please sign her up for the project. I also ask them to try her out in one of the Barcelona apt and if she did good there then move her in with K & K.I need you to flood RLC with email if you like this girl name (Natasia ). Please send your email to ( [email protected] ) and start it of by saying ( Please send this to RLC management team ) Then till them how much you like her & you won't them to sign her up. Thank you guys

you waste your time with this rlc support,i know already the answer "thanks for feedback" it's the most bad support ever i have seen in my web life and i talk with a long experience with this support

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

you waste your time with this rlc support,i know already the answer "thanks for feedback" it's the most bad support ever i have seen in my web life and i talk with a long experience with this support

clivebb. I have had good luck with them and i get a different response. That why i said to say this. (Hello  Please send this to RLC management team ) If you start the email off with this then they will forward it to RLC management team. If you like the girl (Natasia ) then please send them a email and start it off like i said and see what kind of reply you get then by doing what i said

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

clivebb. I have had good luck with them and i get a different response. That why i said to say this. (Hello  Please send this to RLC management team ) If you start the email off with this then they will forward it to RLC management team. If you like the girl (Natasia ) then please send them a email and start it off like i said and see what kind of reply you get then by doing what i said

you are one lucky guy here if you have good experience with rlc support,i remember very good the last answer this support have make me for my technical problem and the only answer they have found it's grab again your credit card,my asssss,i have stopped with this shit support,that's change nothing.

3 years ago,this support answer me about my question for propose people speak english and the answer was :" WE WORK VERY HARD FOR THAT" and 3 years later always nothing,this support is just a joke,this is what i think.

• Upvote 1