Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mr.Box,Harley and Ze81 do not voice opinions,,they make statements to flame bate,,,everything they say is nothing but negative shit about K&K or any other female they know we like,,,they Pm each other first so that they can be here at the same time saying the same shit every day,,,,,How many times can they say the same exact shit.(KRISTY AND KAMILA ARE HIDING/NOT BEING NAKED/HAVING SEX OUTSIDE THE APT,THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE,HIDING FROM CAMERAS)

We heard them last week,saying the same shit,that they said last month that they said last year that they said 2 years ago,,,how many times can you repeat the exact same damn comment.

Just go back through the archives and look,,and you will see that I'm right,,,,,,they have no business on this forum or this thread if they can't give us relevant information about the apts or say anything positive about these women. If they were giving mixed reviews it's one thing,,but when I see someone just day after day saying bad stuff about these women then I no longer think that they are here for any other reason but to start Flame wars,,It's all they know sadly.

Just the same tired ass lines/script,,,Harley does it because he's just an Asshole,,,but Box does it because he has no friends,,and we are the closest things to real friends that he has in this world,,,If I were him,,I would go about it by making friends the positive and friendly way,but that old dude only knows to go about it by saying stupid ass shit just to get us to say something back to him,,he loves,and lives for this stuff,,EVEN IF WE SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO HIM,,IT DOESN'T BOTHER HIM,,IN FACT HE SMILES WHEN WE DO,,BECAUSE HE SAYS TO HIMSELF,,"AT LEAST SOMEONE IS TALKING TO ME,,BECAUSE I'M A LONELY GUY",,,,Harley is his only true friend here,,because they think and say the exact same negative shit about this apt on a daily basis,,almost like they PM EACH OTHER BEFORE COMING ON HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF SUPPORT SYSTEM,,,,DON'T BELIEVE ME,,SCROLL BACK THROUGH THESE PAGES AND YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE THEM COMMENT BACK TO BACK RIGHT AFTER EACH OTHER (EVERY DAY),,,,The entire day would go by without none of them saying a single word on here,,but as soon as we show up,,they both miraculously log into CC at the same freaking time and begin their daily Negative Campaigning,,AND YOU KEEP ON SAYING "DO IT IN THE FLAME WARS SECTION FOAMY,,BUT HOW CAN I BEAT THEM UP OVER THERE IF THEY ARE TOO COWARDLY TO JOIN ME,,,THEY LOG OUT EVERY TIME I SAY MEET ME THERE,,SO IF THEY ARE TOO SCARED TO MEET US THERE,,WE GOT TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THEM HERE.

You are not in the position to have a war with people. This is just a forum! 

What i do not get is, why it is so important for you that all people share your opinion. ... If I see Kristy (or a different resident) hiding and write about it here, there is no need to attack me. ... Even if there would be a rule that forbid to say something you do not like (even if it is the truth), you need to ask one of the mods/admins to delete my messages or accout. ... It is not your job to insult people. ... Please stop thinking that you're a moderator.

BTW, I will never go down to your negativ insult way (because it is the approach bullies are using). ... The best way to deal with people like you is to stay nice and friendly but not to be intimidated. .... Please, Add me to your ignore list again.

images (1).jpg

• Upvote 2

Kristy was not hiding. She was using that spot for the background. If you was looking she was using the glass in the glass door for her background shot. AND I NOT TAKING SIDE I JUSY SAYING WHAT SHE WAS DOING OVER THERE. I think is is making a portfolio for a Photoshoot or a part in a move

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Kristy was not hiding. She was using that spot for the background. If you was looking she was using the glass in the glass door for her background shot. AND I NOT TAKING SIDE I JUSY SAYING WHAT SHE WAS DOING OVER THERE. I think is is making a portfolio for a Photoshoot or a part in a move

There are so many walls in that apartment. Why she picked the one out of cameras? .... I do not think it is a  coincidences.

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I already said it before,,,Box lives for this stuff,he says things that are untrue,,he repeats the same lines he did last week and every week before that and keeps on calling it an opinion,,even if nobody is home he still comes on here just to say shit....Bonnie you saw what Kristy was doing yesterday so you know what he was saying does not make any sense at all,,,,,,he keeps putting brackets to try and emphasize his comments as being the (truth) or (facts),,,now if he had sense enough to realize that when you try to push your comment as being the (truth),,then it's no longer an opinion but a statement.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Like I said,,you have no friends and love my attention.

You should not think that every one is like you. ...I know that a discussion need openness and that insults are the contrary of it. ... I try to convince people (not you any more) of my opinion. ... To part you are like Trump (discussion in another thread here). Little content but many words. :)

She was using the glass door. Do you see any other door like them in the apt. Why do they fly model around the world. For the background scenery. When you look at photo you allways see a background. Email RLC and tell them to put a camera there or tell RLC to put glass doors like them in camera view. She trying to get work so she use what she got to help her set up a portfolio. Also there a difference in glass door and a wall 

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

She was using the glass door. Do you see any other door like them in the apt. Why do they fly model around the world. For the background scenery. When you look at photo you allways see a background. Email RLC and tell them to put a camera there or tell RLC to put glass doors like them in camera view. She trying to get work so she use what she got to help her set up a portfolio. Also there a difference in glass door and a wall 

Of course, that could be so. ... but at least it would fit well with the general set of this apartment

... it is a pity in both cases ... one time in weeks someting happened in the apartment ... and we could not see it. ... Maybe next month then. .. ::)

14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Think about this for a second,,,,,why would she try to hide herself deliberately while she was fully clothed,,and had body paint on,,,only to go in the bathroom and bend over with her ass towards the camera fully naked just minutes later if she was so concerned about hiding from us.,,,And should we start emailing RLC to put cameras in every corner and balcony in this apt and others,,because people like /box will NEVER be satisfied,,they have some sexual urges that need to be fulfilled on a daily basis,and we got to hear him complain every day when he doesn't get his way. 

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You should not think that every one is like you. ...I know that a discussion need openness and that insults are the contrary of it. ... I try to convince people (not you any more) of my opinion. ... To part you are like Trump (discussion in another thread here). Little content but many words. :)

Mr Box - What you fail to understand is that although your opinion is heard it is not convincing time after time.  This occurs in the Presidential thread as well.  

Your opinion is yours and sometimes you will not convince others of it.  I continue to bailout of the presidential tread because of this.  You need to let it go sometimes.  People hear you and then move on.  Let them - instead of beating a point they don't agree with over and over.  Try it for a while .....

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, albacore said:

Mr Box - What you fail to understand is that although your opinion is heard it is not convincing time after time.  This occurs in the Presidential thread as well.  

Your opinion is yours and sometimes you will not convince others of it.  I continue to bailout of the presidential tread because of this.  You need to let it go sometimes.  People hear you and then move on.  Let them - instead of beating a point they don't agree with over and over.  Try it for a while .....

This is my main problem with this guy,,,why repeat the same comment over and over again,,,why every freaking day?,,why every month?,,is he trying to convince us,,or is he trying to let new people who join CC everyday hear what he has to say,,,,,,he never says anything new,or anything relevant that gives us an insight into what's going on in the apt at any given time,,he spends his days just repeating himself and saying how this apt is "Not Real",,because they are "Having sex outside the Apt",,,they are not a "Good Fit" for this apt......He just said that I should not expect others to think like I do,,,but yet he's the one who keeps repeating his same scripted comments on a daily basis hoping that we will start agreeing with him and his other friends.

If you have nothing new to contribute to this thread,,then move on to another one and come back when you have,something worthwhile to say,,,why fill page after page of the same exact comment,,it's just not constructive in my OPINION.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, albacore said:

This was always an issue for me ... that is true ... I like to discuss endlessly ... but it is very different with both topics you mentioned

• The topic about Trump is important for me, because i think it is very important for the world in general. ... It is political.
  • RLC is just something interesting for me ... I saw Kristy and was wondering what she would do. ... As she than was hidding (or was not to be seen any more), I wanted to express this. ... Because I do not talk about RLC with the people I know in person, i use this forum to do so. ... Is that not what this place is about (at least partly)?

BTW, I do not like when people deny others there freedom in general. ... It is not fine to insult people. Especially if someone just use this to enforce his opinion. ... Euromike is simply trying to bully people.