Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

Guest beaver67
45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not sure my heart can handle all the action currently taking place in the K&K apartment. lol

hurry- get a pacemaker Ridge- before you conk out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

0945: Kristy is at home with her parents. Kami the same. Here it is quiet today.

Kami posted a pic of herself with a bunch of friends (all girls ) in swim suits about 5 hours ago.  The dialogue suggests that she is about to leave her friends. Hope that means she is on her way back !  

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Kami posted a pic of herself with a bunch of friends (all girls ) in swim suits about 5 hours ago.  The dialogue suggests that she is about to leave her friends. Hope that means she is on her way back !  

It didn't suggest anything like that, get your translation right.

1 hour ago, bigskyfly said:

It didn't suggest anything like that, get your translation right.

Maybe you should get yours right  :  one of the girls with her asked her to  "take me with you "  .  To me that means she's leaving them !

8 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe you should get yours right  :  one of the girls with her asked her to  "take me with you "  .  To me that means she's leaving them !

You're so dumb, it's a comment from a guy who wants to join them down there on the beach.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigskyfly said:

You're so dumb, it's a comment from a guy who wants to join them down there on the beach.

OK.........your right...............Sorry I didn't check out the person that made the statement !!!  But he still said take me with you, not may I join you !