Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kami might be getting ready to go out or going to take some selfies with her phone.She put the decorative black collar around her neck.

Ridgerunner, I thought you had enough of RLC and canceled your subscription ? Short lived dissatisfaction or what ?:huh:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Kamila Done masturbate a little while ago. She had the door shut and lock and i seen her put her toy back in the drawer and wipe up the floor and toilet

bonnie- the doors don't have locks on them, and Kami does not have a toy that I know of, unless she got one on her trip- was it a vibrator ?????????

Just now, beaver67 said:

bonnie- the doors don't have locks on them, and Kami does not have a toy that I know of, unless she got one on her trip- was it a vibrator ?????????

Beaver67 You talking to some one that never take his eyes off of the screen. The rest room does have a lock on it and Kamila dose have a toy she only use it in the rest room for a quickie not in the bed room. 

Beaver67 You talking to some one that never take his eyes off of the screen. The rest room does have a lock on it and Kamila dose have a toy she only use it in the rest room for a quickie not in the bed room. 

Beaver67 Look at the rest room door next time it close and you can see the lock. It below the door handle and it silver

Guest beaver67

Beaver67 Look at the rest room door next time it close and you can see the lock. It below the door handle and it silver

ok- did not see that thanks

57 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Like she is on her last legs like you, dumbass.

Boy, you are just one big blowhard that doesn't believe in anybody but you having an opinion !  I proved you wrong on what was said on her Instagram translation and you apparently cannot accept  anything other people comment on unless it agrees with your ideas !  Why not just change your Userid to  "  BigBlowhard "  ?   How about just ignoring my comments from now on , you  Genderless Newbie !

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, bigskyfly said:

You can't see anything except blurry thumbnails :confused:

bigsky- my thumbnails are very clear, just a tad fuzzy is all